Intolerance quotes12 intolerance quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Life would be a whole lot better if they were all dead. That's how a holocaust happens.
And that's what you all think of each other.”
“- Rod Williams: I'm mad at you because you never take my advice.
- Chris Washington: Like what?
- Rod Williams: Like don't go to a white girl's parents' house. What is she doin'? Lickin' your balls or somethin'?”
“There must be a way to rid this community, and by extension the nation, of this cancer of intolerance.”
“- Chris Washington: Do they know I'm - Do they know I'm black?
- Rose Armitage: No. Should they?
- Chris Washington: It seems like something you might want to, you know, mention.
- Rose Armitage: Mom and Dad, my black boyfriend will be coming up this weekend and I just don't want you to be shocked that he's a black man - a black.
- Chris...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If I never see another couple from Massachusetts it'll be too soon.”
“- Gwen's date: Lactose Intolerant.
- Gwen Moss: Well, the first step is admitting it.”
“I have stood on the sidelines of race relations long enough! I want to march down that field of oppression and kick that ball of bigotry right over the goalpost of intolerance!”