Massacre quotes22 massacre quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Life would be a whole lot better if they were all dead. That's how a holocaust happens.
And that's what you all think of each other.”
“I commanded no massacres!”
“- Amon Goeth: I have to find every rag buried up here and burn it. The party's over, Oskar. They're closing us down, sending everybody to Auschwitz.
- Oskar Schindler: When?
- Amon Goeth: I don't know. As soon as I can arrange the shipments, maybe thirty, forty days. That ought to be fun.”
“Let me tell you about God's plan. Seven billion people on Earth when the infection hit. Five point four billion people dead. Less than one-percent immunity. Other five hundred and eighty-eight million turned into your dark seekers. Every single person that you or I has ever known is dead! Dead! There is no God!”
“Six hundred years ago, when elsewhere they were footing the blame for the Black Death, Casimir the Great - so called - told the Jews they could come to Krakow. They came. They trundled their belongings into the city. They settled. They took hold. They prospered in business, science, education, the arts. They came with nothing. And they...” (continue)(continue reading)
“They call it the Fetterman massacre, after the officer who swore that with 80 men he could wipe out the entire Sioux nation. It was no massacre. Them soldiers were stupid, and they rode to their deaths.”
“The night of the prom. Seventy-three people died. A few of us survived, but we never talked about that night.”
“I am glad that you have shot this footage and that the world will see it. It is the only way we have a chance that people might intervene.”
“You're talking about mass murder, general, not war!”
“- Reese: I know a good story. It's about a campus serial killer who murders eight people...
- Amy Mayfield: Yeah, I heard that one. It supposedly happened at Pendleton. It's just an urban legend.”
“- Woman (Shootings in America): All those people killed in shootings in America?
- Fred: Oh, shootings, yes. But that doesn't mean Americans are more violent than other people. We're just better shots.”
“They're not going to stay, Paul. They're not going to stop the slaughter.”
“- Cpl. Curtis Jackson: Have you ever heard of Ninjutsu, sir?
- Col. William T. Hickock: What's that?
- Cpl. Curtis Jackson: The secret art of assassination.
- Col. William T. Hickock: Yeah of course I have!
- Cpl. Curtis Jackson: Well according to witnesses testimony and evidence, this massacre was the work of ninjas.”