Blame quotes95 blame quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“We are taught you must blame your father, your sisters, your brothers, the school, the teachers - you can blame anyone but never blame yourself. It's never your fault. But it's always your fault, because if you wanted to change, you're the one who has got to change. It's as simple as that, isn't it?”
“Max, I just want you to know... that I blame you for this.”
“- Pacha: Someday, you're gonna wind up all alone, and you'll have no one to blame but yourself.
- Kuzko: Thanks for that. I'll log that away.”
“When no one is to blame, everyone is to blame.”
“People aren't willing to accept your solutions, doctor, and I for one don't blame them!”
“You managed to injure me for life, just as you are injured.”
“This is the way it works. First, I actually commit a crime, then you get to blame me for it!”
“- King Henry VIII: I have torn this country apart for you!
- Anne Boleyn: For which you should thank me, not be angry!”
“Whatever just happened... blame it on the pig.”
“- Duke: The lights are growing dim Otto. I know a life of crime has led me to this sorry fate, and yet, I blame society. Society made me what I am.
- Otto: That's bullshit. You're a white suburban punk just like me.
- Duke: Yeah, but it still hurts.”
“Are any of us so blameless?”
“- Catherine: I'm not like you, Philip. I'm not one of those people that's only good on the phone. In person you just blame everybody. You made a mistake at the office, you gave out the address! Did I blame you? No! I blamed the Santa Anas! I don't even know what the Santa Anas are!
- Philip: They're the dry winds that blow in from the...
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Mark Darcy: I like you, very much.
- Bridget Jones: Ah, apart from the smoking and the drinking, the vulgar mother and... ah, the verbal diarrhea.
- Mark Darcy: No, I like you very much. Just as you are.”
“- Eddie Quinn: Hey, don't blame her! What difference does it make what she says, what she feels, what she thinks? For whatever reason, she belongs to me.
- Joey: Yeah, you two pricks belong together.”
"I think I better blame it on this guy".
“- Nux: We're not to blame!
- The Splendid Angharad: Then who killed the World?”
“They started out poor and angry and everybody looked down on them. Until one man decided to give them some pride, an identity... and somebody to blame. You take over neighborhoods? That's nothing compared to them. They took over countries. You want to know how? They just wiped out everybody else.”
“- Zed: Look, I want you to know that I blame myself for everything that's happened.
- Maya: Yeah, so does everybody else.”
“My father would pass gas and then blame it on imaginary animals.”