Genocide quotes22 genocide quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I think I might hate things now, too. So far, it’s genocide and leggings as pants.”
“Let me tell you something you probably already know: Now, the Institute for Historical Review is part of an ongoing germ; it's a network of professional liars and haters who get pleasure out of telling their horrible lies.”
“- Rufus: I'm telling you, man, this ceremony is a big mistake.
- Cardinal Glick: The Catholic Church does not make mistakes.
- Rufus: Please. What about the Church's silentconsent to the slavetrade?
- Bethany: And its platform of noninvolvement during the Holocaust?
- Cardinal Glick: All right, mistakes were made.”
I remember, once after we were captured the french showed us a video of these, these camps. I remember one of us snickered and the french officer said, "you goddamn nazi bastard, you think this is funny!" and he hit us both. I didn't realize until I was older that what they were showing us was true...
“Genocide... it happens now and then.”
“- Burt: Do you care even about the holocaust, or do you think it never happened?
- Harry Block: Not only do I know that we lost 6 million, but the scary thing is that records are made to be broken.”
“We will not sterilize every Jew and wait for them to die. We will not sterilize every Jew and then exterminate the race. That's farcical. Dead men don't hump, dead women don't get pregnant. Death is the most reliable form of sterilization.”
“If it can be explained that it can be explained away.”
“Pol Pot killed one point seven million Cambodians, died under house arrest, well done there. Stalin killed many millions, died in his bed, aged seventy-two, well done indeed. And the reason we let them get away with it is they killed their own people. And we're sort of fine with that.”
I have the real feeling I "evacuated" 30,000 Jews already, by shooting them, at Riga. Is what I did "evacuation"? When they fell, were they "evacuated"?
“This is genocide! The systematic extermination of all life on Arrakis!”
“Just think if we were asked to observe a minute of silence for all the people we've slaughtered and all the people our friends in the SS have slaughtered. Why, we'd be spending the rest of our lives in total silence!”
“Treat them as imaginary phantoms, evil in human fantasies, and the world would have justified contempt for us! To kill them casually without regard for the law martyrs them, which will be their victory!”
“The slaughter of six million Jews is enough to satisfy the anti-semetic impulses of the majority of the world.”
“Those of us who did not survive, they were the best of us.”
“- Bartleby: What work did you do? You lit a few fires.
- Loki: I rained down sulphur, man, there's a subtle difference.
- Bartleby: Oh, yeah, I'm sure.
- Loki: Hey, you know, fuck you, man. Any moron with a pack of matches can set a fire. Raining down sulphur is like an endurance trial man. Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Shoot a nuke down a bug hole, you got a lot of dead bugs.”