“Beauty and the Beast” quotes(1991)
Plot – Bella goes to live in the Beast's castle in the place of her father. The monster was a prince once but, due to a curse, he's now trapped in a monstrous body. The two know each other and Bella realizes the Beast isn't as terrible as he seems. Furthermore, a lot of humanized objects turn her stay in the haunted castle very pleasant.
All actors – Paige O'Hara, Robby Benson, Richard White, Jerry Orbach, David Ogden Stiers, Angela Lansbury, Bradley Pierce, Rex Everhart, Jesse Corti, Hal Smith, Jo Anne Worley, Mary Kay Bergman, Brian Cummings, Alvin Epstein, Tony Jay, Alec Murphy, Kimmy Robertson, Kath Soucie, Frank Welker, Jack Angel, Bruce Adler, Scott Barnes, Vanna Bonta, Maureen Brennan, Liz Callaway, Philip L. Clarke, Margery Daley, Jennifer Darling, Albert de Ruiter, George Dvorsky, Bill Farmer, Bruce Fifer, Johnson Flucker, Larry Hansen, Randy Hansen, Mary Ann Hart, Alix Korey, Phyllis Kubey, Hearndon Lackey, Sherry Lynn, Mickie McGowan, Larry Moss, Panchali Null, Wilbur Pauley, Jennifer Perito, Caroline Peyton, Patrick Pinney, Cynthia Richards-Hewes, Phil Proctor, Susan Napoli, Gordon Stanley, Stephen Sturkshow all
“Beauty and the Beast” Quotes 17 quotes
“- Lumiere: Impress her with your rapier wit.
- Mrs. Potts: But be gentle.
- Lumiere: Shower her with compliments.
- Mrs. Potts: But be sincere.
- Lumiere: And above all.
- Lumiere, Mrs. Potts: You must control your temper!”
“- Gaston: If I didn't know better, I'd think you had feelings for this monster.
- Belle: He's no monster Gaston. You are!”
“- Beast: I want to do something for her. But what?
- Cogsworth: Well, there's the usual things. Flowers, chocolates, promises you don't intend to keep.”
“Enchanted? Ha ha ha ha! Who said anything about the castle being enchanted? Ha ha ha.
[to Lumiere] It was you, wasn't it?”
“You will join me for dinner... That's not a request!”
“So you want me to throw her father into the asylum unless she agrees to marry you?
[Lefou nods eagerly]
Oh, that is despicable.
I love it!”
“- Chip: Mama, there's a girl in the castle!
- Mrs. Potts: Now Chip, I'll not have you making up such wild stories.
- Chip: Really, Mama, I saw her!
- Mrs. Potts: Not another word, into the tub.
- Chip: [Mrs. Potts lifts Chip into the tub] But. What?
- Featherduster: A girl! I saw a girl in the castle!”
“It's not right for a woman to read. Soon she starts getting ideas and thinking.”
“- Beast: Christmas?! She's planning Christmas?!
- Forte: Yes. Awful, isn't it.”
“- Beast: She's so beautiful, and I'm. Well, look at me!
- Mrs. Potts: Oh, must help her to see past all that.
- Beast: I don't know how.
- Mrs. Potts: Well, you can start by making yourself more presentable. Straighten up. Try to act like a gentleman.”