Self-control quotes119 self-control quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“She's as beautiful as death, as seductive as sin, and as cold as virtue.”
“- Draco Malfoy: Scared, Potter?
- Harry Potter: You wish.”
“- Drago: Take it easy, boss, he's just a little excited, that's all.
- George Washington 'G.W.' McLintock: I know, I know. I'm gonna use good judgement. I haven't lost my temper in forty years, but pilgrim you caused a lot of trouble this morning, might have got somebody killed... and somebody oughta belt you in the mouth. But I won't, I won't....” (continue)(continue reading)
“It should have been perfect. I mean he had me, Nicky Santoro, his best friend watching his ass. And he had Ginger, the woman he loved on his arm. But in the end, we fucked it all up. It should have been so sweet, too. But it turned out to be the last time that street guys like us were ever given anything that fuckin' valuable again.”
“Donkey, two things okay? Shut... up!”
“You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self. Only then will your true self reveal itself.”
“Yeah, I ate them all in one sitting because I have no self-control and I hate myself.”
“Never lose control. Never let the monster out.”
“You just have to take control of your own performance.”
“Above all: self control.”
“- Dr. Watson: Where's your self-control?
- Sherlock Holmes: Fair question.
- Dr. Watson: Aren't you ashamed of yourself?
- Sherlock Holmes: Thoroughly. This will take care of it.”
“A ninja is honest and good. His mind, body and spirit are one. He has self-control. He has discipline.”
“- Black: You run your mouth too much. You learn to control your mouth, you might could fuck both of 'em.
- Blue: I don't wanna fuck both of 'em.”
“- Dr. Elizabeth 'Betty' Ross: Maybe your mind is in there, it's just overcharged and can't process what's happening.
- Bruce Banner: I don't want to control it. I want to get rid of it.”
“- Micky Rosa: There's one more thing, Ben, and this is important. We're counting cards, we're not gambling. We're following a specific set of rules and playing a system.
- Ben Campbell: Right.
- Micky Rosa: Now, I've seen how crazy it can get at those tables, and sometimes, people lose control. They give in to their emotions. You will not.”
“I want you to be nice until it's time to not be nice.”
“Work never killed anyone, it's the pressure that's bumping people off. Regardless of who I'm talking with, if I become uncomfortable I walk away, spit twice, take a deep breath and count to sixty. It took two of the finest specialists in the world to teach me that.”