Self-control quotes116 self-control quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“She's as beautiful as death, as seductive as sin, and as cold as virtue.”
“You just have to take control of your own performance.”
“Above all: self control.”
“- Dr. Watson: Where's your self-control?
- Sherlock Holmes: Fair question.
- Dr. Watson: Aren't you ashamed of yourself?
- Sherlock Holmes: Thoroughly. This will take care of it.”
“A ninja is honest and good. His mind, body and spirit are one. He has self-control. He has discipline.”
“- Black: You run your mouth too much. You learn to control your mouth, you might could fuck both of 'em.
- Blue: I don't wanna fuck both of 'em.”
“Donkey, two things okay? Shut... up!”
“- Dr. Elizabeth 'Betty' Ross: Maybe your mind is in there, it's just overcharged and can't process what's happening.
- Bruce Banner: I don't want to control it. I want to get rid of it.”
“- Micky Rosa: There's one more thing, Ben, and this is important. We're counting cards, we're not gambling. We're following a specific set of rules and playing a system.
- Ben Campbell: Right.
- Micky Rosa: Now, I've seen how crazy it can get at those tables, and sometimes, people lose control. They give in to their emotions. You will not.”
“I want you to be nice until it's time to not be nice.”
“Work never killed anyone, it's the pressure that's bumping people off. Regardless of who I'm talking with, if I become uncomfortable I walk away, spit twice, take a deep breath and count to sixty. It took two of the finest specialists in the world to teach me that.”
“I need to collect myself... Alright. It's you and I. No way out. Get your shit together. Okay? Okay. Let's go.”
“I really would have liked to love, but I didn't trust myself to allow it.”
“You must realize that the greatest weapon you possess is self-control.”
“I tried to live without you. I tried to make myself believe I could live without you.”