Micheal B. Jordan quotes
“That's one of the fun parts of becoming an actor: You can become whoever you want to be.”
“You borrow from the greats, and you make your own path without losing the core of who you are.”
“I'm a comic book guy, I grew up reading comics and graphic novels and being fans of those worlds.”
“Each of us is more than the worst thing that we’ve ever done.”
“- N'Jobu: No tears for me, son?
- Erik Killmonger: People die every day. That's just part of life around here.”
“You shot me. I got a daughter.”
“- Rocky Balboa: What if you lose it?
- Adonis Johnson: It's already in the cloud.
- Rocky Balboa: [Looks in sky confused] What cloud?”
“- Oscar Grant: What's your resolution?
- Sophina: I'm gonna cut carbs.
- Oscar Grant: Aren't you Mexican? You can't eat nothin' Grandma makes.
- Sophina: It only takes 30 days to form a habit, and then it becomes second nature.”
“- Rocky Balboa: Prove what?
- Adonis Johnson: That I'm not a mistake!”