Carl Weathers quotes
“- Chubbs: What are you doing?
- Happy Gilmore: 364 days until next year's hockey tryouts, I have to toughen up.”
“- Chubbs: You were great out there today.
- Happy Gilmore: Thank you.
- Chubbs: But not that great. A lot of that was luck.
- Happy Gilmore: Some might call it luck. I like to call it.. well, luck, I guess. So what?”
“- Happy Gilmore: A guy your size, why don't you play a real sport, like football?
- Chubbs: My Momma wouldn't sign the permission slip. Said it might be a little too dangerous.
- Happy Gilmore: Yeah, good call.”
“- Chubbs: Thanks for dressing up.
- Happy Gilmore: If saw myself in clothes like that, I'd have to kick my own ass.”
“Let me have a warrior’s death.”
“- Sundog: Take it easy, kid, take it easy. You have a lot of potential for a rookie, but damn you're ragged.
- Constable Alvin Adams: What do you mean - ragged?
- Sundog: Look, if you're in a do-or-die contest for big stakes, you let the other guy get a head start on you. Take small swigs and hold your breath, huh? Then it looks like you're...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Albert: Jackson, why did you have to bring me along in the first place?
- "Action" Jackson: You remind me of a old friend.
- Albert: Then why didn't you bring your old friend?
- "Action" Jackson: He's dead.
- Albert: Damn, man why did you have to tell me that?
“- Dutch: What happened to you, Dillon? You used to be someone I could trust.
- Dillon: I woke up. Why don't you? You're an asset. An expendable asset. And I used you to get the job done, got it?”
“- Dutch: What's the matter? The CIA got you pushing too many pencils? Had enough?
- Dillon: Make it easy on yourself, Dutch.”
“When I start to get that few pounds, which I try to monitor, then I just pull back. So it's really just being conscious.”
“I really try to take care of myself. I really put forth the effort to make a regimen just a part of my life.”
“- Sundog: They didn't want to let me in the Majors and you know why.
- Sergeant Edgar Millen: Damn right, I know why. I musta heard that story six hundred times...
- Vanessa: Why?
- Sundog: I was too good, that's why. I'd a pitched that ball down Ty Cobb's throat and made George Sisler look like an electric fan.”
“Without some damn war to fight, then the warrior may as well be dead, Stallion!”
“- Dillon: Never knew how much I missed this, Dutch.
- Dutch: You never were that smart.”
“- Dutch: Who's our backup?
- Dillon: No such thing, ol' buddy. This is a one-way ticket. Once we cross that border, we're on our own.
- Dutch: This is getting better by the minute.”
“What are you gonna try next? Cheese?”