Imelda Staunton quotes
“- Ginger: Think, everyone, think. What haven't we tried yet?
- Bunty: We haven't tried not trying to escape.
- Babs: Hmm. That might work.”
“You can't make someone want education.”
“A lot of film stars are just playing themselves in different frocks.”
“Fortunately my career has never been about how I look, it's about how I can be.”
“Agents and producers have to get you into a box to accommodate their limited imaginations.”
“- Dolores Umbridge: Predict something.
- Sybil Trelawney: Erm. You... are in great danger!
- Dolores Umbridge: Lovely!”
“Progress for the sake of progress must be discouraged.”
“- Viola De Lesseps: I do remember well where I should be, and there I am... where is my Romeo?
- Nurse: [shouting from the audience] Dead!”