Mia Farrow quotes
“I am afraid of this mortal body... more afraid than I was of the Red Bull.”
“- Gabe: Change equals death!
- Judy: What kind of bullshit? That's just a bullshit line! Maybe you fool your twenty-year-old students into thinking that's some kind of an insight or something, but it means nothing! Change is what life is made of! Change - if you don't change, you don't grow, you just shrivel up!”
“- Jacqueline De Bellefort: Simon was mine and he loved me, then she came along and... sometimes, I just want to put this gun right against her head, and ever so gently, pull the trigger. When I hear that sound more and more...
- Hercule Poirot: I know how you feel. We all feel like that at times. However, I must warn you, mademoiselle: Do not...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ariel: You said you believed in love at first sight.
- Maxwell: It's all in the smell. And you smell wonderful.”
“Never run from anything immortal; it only attracts their attention.”
“- Tina Vitale: They shot him in the eyes.
- Danny Rose: Oh my God, he's blind?
- Tina Vitale: He's dead...
- Danny Rose: Of course, the bullets would go right through...”
“- Alice: Then, when dad died you drank yourself to death with, with margaritas.
- Alice's Mother: I couldn't help it darling. You know I couldn't resist the taste of salt around the rim of a glass.”
“You use sex to express every emotion except love.”
“- Danny Rose: My rabbi, Rabbi Perlstein, used to say we're all guilty in the eyes of God.
- Tina Vitale: Do you believe in God?
- Danny Rose: No, no. But I'm guilty over it.”
“You're like the weather, you just happen.”
“If you lusted after me so, why weren't you also in love with me? Can the two feelings really be separate?”
“My ex-husband and I fell in love at first sight. Maybe I should've taken a second look.”
“- Lester: I told you I'm putty in your hands.
- Halley Reed: What am I gonna do with a handful of putty?”
“- Cliff Stern: I actually wrote you a love letter.
- Halley Reed: I didn't get it.
- Cliff Stern: It's probably just as well. I plagiarized most of it from James Joyce. You probably wondered why all the references to Dublin.”
“Boy, time passes. Before you know it, a little hair falls out, a little noise becomes bothersome. I guess we're just - we change. We become different people.”