Production quotes14 production quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Vicar: Oh, Mr. Rudd. I understand that you are a film producer.
- Jason Rudd: Oh, no, sir. A director.
- Vicar: Is there any difference?
- Jason Rudd: Yes, sir. The producer supplies all the money; the director spends it. Then the producer yells that the director is spending too much money; the director doesn't pay any attention, and goes...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I must restrain my farts and do something altogether more productive.”
“- Oskar Schindler: Better this month than last?
- Itzhak Stern: Yes.
- Oskar Schindler: Any reason to think next month will be worse?
- Itzhak Stern: The war could end.”
“You can't synthesize that. That is nature's delivery system for goodness. Distilled into a pure form. It glides down into your belly, and blooms into a feeling of peace. In this world beset by evil.”
“- Mrs. Gregory: What's so special about the cheesemakers?
- Gregory: Obviously it's not meant to be taken literally; it refers to any manufacturers of dairy products.”
“- Edward D. Wood, Jr.: They always want to cast their buddies. It doesn't even matter if they're right for the part.
- Orson Welles: Tell me about it. I'm supposed to do a thriller for Universal. They want Charlton Heston as a Mexican.”
“- Halley Reed: He wants to produce something of mine.
- Cliff Stern: Yeah. Your first child.”