“8 Heads in a Duffel Bag” quotes(1997)
Plot – In an American city, the Mafia has just murdered eight people but the boss, who's in another city, doesn't trust his henchmen. To be certain the job has been done, he wants to see the deads' heads. His handyman Tommy Spinelli is tasked to find the bodies: he encloses the heads in a bulky bag, but he cannot even transport it as a hand luggage. At the airport troubles begin when the plane lands as Tommy's blue navy bag is confused with the one of Charlie, a med student who's going to Mexico to visit his girlfriend's parents. Charlie's family reunion will be quite lively.
All actors – Joe Pesci, Andy Comeau, Kristy Swanson, George Hamilton, Dyan Cannon, David Spade, Todd Louiso, Anthony Mangano, Joe Basile, Ernestine Mercer, Frank Roman, Howard Georgeshow all
“8 Heads in a Duffel Bag” Quotes 10 quotes
“Don't do anything stupid and nothing stupid will happen.”
“- Tommy Spinelli: I thought I told that little son of a bitch to stay put!
- Fern: So who are you? God? Why the hell should he listen to you?”
“- Charlie: We're in Mexico, Laurie. A third world country. You don't just call the police in a third world country and tell them you found eight human heads in your luggage.
- Laurie: Why not?
- Charlie: Because they have no laws here. They'll turn me into a taco.”
“- Ernie: I think we better pull over, 'cause we need some gas soon.
- Tommy Spinelli: Keep fucking driving.
- Fern: Didn't I tell you to watch your fucking language?”
“- Steve: This is like grave robbing - grave robbing. Or worse.
- Ernie: I don't see any graves. Do you see any graves?
- Tommy Spinelli: There's going to be two fresh ones right now if you don't start looking for heads.”
“- Tommy Spinelli: Where's Charlie?
- Fern: Who are you?
- Tommy Spinelli: I asked you a question, where the fuck is Charlie?
- Fern: And I asked you a question, who the fuck are you?”