Mexico quotes25 mexico quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Everyone has seen photographs of Mexicans wearing those big sombreros. When you come to Mexico, the astonishing thing is, nobody wears these hats at all.”
“If I killed somebody, I do something cool, like move to Mexico and start a band.”
“- Stuart Goodson: Cold enough for you, Ernesto?
- Ernesto: I'm taking my ass back to Mexico if this cold keeps up!”
“- Ron Woodroof: Guess who's going to Mexico, lookin' for a hot date?
- Dr. Eve Saks: Do I look like someone who takes vacations?
- Ron Woodroof: A little tequila, sunshine and tacos never hurt anybody.”
“Hey, you want to talk Mexican? Join another tank, a Mexican tank. This is an American tank, we talk American.”
“- Brad Gurdlinger: Listen, this is a fucked up situation. But, I might have a win-win situation for both of us.
- David Clark: Great.
- Brad Gurdlinger: I have a smidge of very choice marijuana down in Mexico, and I need it here by Sunday night, but my regular currier is unavailable on the account of the fact he got gunned down. Anyway, that's...” (continue)(continue reading)
“California is full of Mexican culture and Mexican music.”
“- David Clark: Who the fuck is Pablo Chacon?
- Brad Gurdlinger: I am. Yo soy Pablo Chacon. You don't get a lot of respect from the Mexicans when your name is Brad Gurdlinger, right?”
- Jeff Dunham: José, I must say you speak English very well.
- José Jalapeño on a Stick: Gracias, Señor.
- Jeff Dunham: What were some of the first phrases you learned in English?
- Peanut: "Will you help me push my car?" "Does this I.D. look real to you?"
- Jeff Dunham: Will you stop it?
- Peanut: "Where's the nearest Home Depot?"
- Jeff Dunham... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Thelma: Wait. What? You wanna go to Mexico from Oklahoma, but you don't wanna go through Texas?
- Louise: Thelma, you know how I feel about Texas! We're not going that way!
- Thelma: Yeah, I know, Louise, but we're running for our lives. I mean, can't you make an exception? I mean, look at the map! The only thing between Oklahoma and Mexico is...” (continue)(continue reading)
“He on whose heart the dust of Mexico has lain, will find no peace in any other land.”
“- Kate Fuller: Where are you taking us?
- Richard Gecko: Mexico.
- Kate Fuller: What's in Mexico?
- Richard Gecko: Mexicans.”
“I happen to know Mexico like the back of my hand. I am internationally known. I’ve done mischief everywhere. Puerto Rico, Colombia, Brazil... all them Mexican countries.”
“- Charlie: We're in Mexico, Laurie. A third world country. You don't just call the police in a third world country and tell them you found eight human heads in your luggage.
- Laurie: Why not?
- Charlie: Because they have no laws here. They'll turn me into a taco.”
“- Laney Boggs: Simon! Simon, I have got your breakfast! Are you up?
- Simon Boggs: Give me a couple of minutes.
- Laney Boggs: Simon Boggs, there are children in Mexico who have already been up for three hours making clothes for corporate America.”
“Well, you know, in Mexico, law enforcement is an entrepreneurial activity. Not so much in the states, anyway, we, uh... We hire drivers with nothing and throw a lot of product at the problem. Some gets stopped, enough gets through. It's not difficult. Look, boys, this has worked for years, okay. It's going to continue to work for years.”
“- Maguire: Come on, Nick. Escalante's waiting. He wants to give you a token of his government's friendship.
- Nick Frescia: What?
- Maguire: A gun. What can I say? He's Mexican.”
“- Coach Ed Gennero: Is it fatal?
- Doctor: Indigestion? Only in Mexico.”
“Hey Curry, how are we going to live in Mexico, when we're dead?”
“You know Joe, it didn't sit right with me when you married a Mexican woman. But I look at her today, she's beautiful. She's a beautiful and good woman. Boy was I wrong. I was dead wrong.”