Agreement quotes81 agreement quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Barry B. Benson: How about a suicide pact?
- Vanessa Bloome: How do we do it?
- Barry B. Benson: I'll sting you, you step on me.
- Vanessa Bloome: That just kills you twice.”
Better look first, for if one drinks much from a bottle marked "Poison", it's almost certain to disagree with you sooner or later.
“- Charlie: We didn't have a deal, it was something we discussed.
- Nora Fanshaw: So it's a deal when it's something you want and a discussion when Nicole wants it?”
“I'll make you a deal: you don't tell me how to pirate, and I don't tell you how to captain.”
“- Baby Doll: Small dogs have a loud bark.
- Archie Lee Meighan: No one is going to whistle at any woman of mine.
- Baby Doll: You take an awful lot for granted when you say mine. I came to you today for protection. What did I get? Slapped, sent home. Now, I'm telling you the agreement between us is over.”
“OK, now I'm going back to graduate school. That was the agreement.”
“- Grandfather: You think you can just drop her into my life then take her away again? I won't allow it! She can't stay here.
- Dete: She's got to, she's your granddaughter.
- Grandfather: No! I don't have a granddaughter, not anymore.”
“I decided to become a genius. Hollywood was full of 'yes-men', so I decided to become a 'no-man'.”
“- Maya: You agree with me now, this is important?
- Tim - Station Chief: No, I just learned from my predecessor that life is better when I don't disagree with you.”
“- Barry Grissom: You want the contract, you're signing a confidentiality agreement; it's gonna be bulletproof, and it's gonna be retroactive. Because Marty's too nice to say it, but with everything you know about this place and the clients here and the people who work here, it makes it a little weird when you come in and ask for 80 grand.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“In the midst of life, one really hates to close these long standing accounts. But, business is business.”
“Seven utterly fabulous wishes for one piddling, little soul?”
“- Count Von Rittenberg: We intend to sign and honor a treaty.
- Ben Pease: King Oatopi of Ponape never signed a treaty with nobody. He's an evil bastard. Practices incest on his own offspring, eats human flesh, sacrifices his enemies. You ever show your pink, little behind around there, he'll have you screwed, tattooed and served up with an...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If they never consume human brains they will never fully transform into zombies.”
“You know what - contracts are like hearts, they are made to be broken.”
“- Rick: Have I kissed you today?
- Evelyn: I hate it when you do that.
- Rick: Why?
- Evelyn: Makes me feel like agreeing to anything.”
“No matter how much we disagree with people, demonising them doesn't get us anywhere; it merely indicates a closed mind. ”