Pleasure quotes115 pleasure quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“The Moulin Rouge. A night club, a dance hall and a bordello. Ruled over by Harold Zidler. A kingdom of night time pleasures. Where the rich and powerful came to play with the young and beautiful creatures of the underworld. The most beautiful of these was the one I loved. Satine. A courtesan. She sold her love to men. They called her the ...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me. That's just something that I enjoy.”
“They came to the conclusion that men are essential for procreation, but when it comes to pleasure... unnecessary.”
“Work is a curse, Saturno. Down with work that you have to do to survive. That work isn't honorable, as some say. All it does is fatten the exploiting swine. However, what you do for pleasure ennobles man. If only we could all work like that. Look at me, I'd rather be hanged than work! So, I live poorly, but I live without working.”
“- Galahad: I don't kill for pleasure.
- Tristan: You should try it some day. You might get a taste for it.”
“A long time ago I decided that the key to life was pleasing men.”
“- Fatima Blush: You know that making love to Fatima was the greatest pleasure of your life.
- James Bond: Well, to be perfectly honest, there was this girl in Philadelphia...
- Fatima Blush: Shut up!”
“- Anastasia Steele: Do you have any interests outside of work?
- Christian Grey: I enjoy various physical pursuits.”
“Our membership has its pleasure, its hardship, and sometimes its pain.”
“- Roy Cronin: I knew I wouldn't sleep so I've been walking in the garden, confiding my good luck to the stars.
- Myra: Were they pleased?
- Roy Cronin: No, they seemed indifferent. They went on glittering, the little exhibitionists!”
“Virgins. I love them. No diseases, no loose as a goose pussy, no skank. No nothing. Just pure pleasure.”
“- Dick Kelly: We're gonna thunderfuck.
- Lenore: You're gonna tsunami on my face.
- Dick Kelly: You're gonna flood like the Nile.
- Lenore: Yeah, I guess the drought in my pussy is finally over.
- Dick Kelly: The villagers will finally eat.
- Lenore: If you're gonna die while you're eating me out, I want your last breath to be in my pussy.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Life in San Francisco, you see, is still just life. If you want any one thing too badly, it's likely to turn out to be a disappointment. The only healthy way to live life is to learn to like all the little everyday things, like a sip of good whiskey in the evening, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk, or a feisty gentleman like myself.”
“- Elektra King: What do you do to survive?
- James Bond: I take pleasure - and great beauty.”
“The smell of white paper is like the scent of skin of a new lover who has just paid a surprise visit out of a rainy garden. And the black ink is like lacquered hair. And the quill? Well, the quill is like that instrument of pleasure whose purpose is never in doubt but whose surprising efficiency one always, always forgets.”
“Making sex is like a Chinese dinner: It ain't over 'til you both get your cookies.”
“I have discovered in my life that it is not always the nature of God nor why he may bring in one night pleasure and death and rage and tenderness all intermingled so that one can barely distinguish one from the other... and it is all that one can do to hang onto sanity.”
“- Monty: You're going to finish the vegetables.
- Withnail: I don't know how to do them.
- Monty: Well, of course you don't, you are incapable of indulging in anything but pleasure, am I not right? You don't deserve such loyalty. Now, come along, I'm going to teach you how to peel a potato.”