Mykelti Williamson quotes
“Better get ready for the Judgement morning.”
“- Troy: You black bitches are all the same.
- Robin Stokes: Bitch?
- Troy: Y'all always complaining about how nobody don't want your ass, don't nobody know how to treat ya! Then you meet a man, a brother, with genuine interest in ya, and you gotta act simple. Then you wonder why we date white women.
- Robin Stokes: A white woman can have your...” (continue)(continue reading)
“My loneliness like the night air: invisible to the eye, oblivious to the touch, in its cold uncomfortableness.”
“You are all under arrest, you're getting court-martialed and you're gonna show us that bullion.”
“- Johnny-23: Shit, that's Garland Greene man.
- Cameron Poe: The Marietta Mangler.
- Baby O: That skinny little man butchered thirty-something people up and down the eastern seaboard. They say the way he killed those people, makes the Manson Family look like the Partridge Family.”
“I've lived among them all my life. They're born liars.”
“- Juror #10: The kid's a punk, he don't even speak good English!
- Juror #11: He doesn't even speak good English.”
“I ain't trying to get in your business but, I mean, I do know a little something about being pissed. I mean, it's all just feelings, man. It's all just feelings, man. From females to friends to funerals it's all about the feelings. I just want you to recognize the difference between what you feel and what's real. That way you don't look back on...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp...” (continue)(continue reading)