Beauty doctor quotes36 beauty doctor quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“If you choose to be Frankenstein with Botox and plastic surgery, you've bought your own private mask.”
“When you look at women who have had plastic surgery, they have lost something - usually an expression, something unique to their face.”
- Granny Klump: The other day I got out of the shower, I bent down to reach for a towel and I felt a sharp pain in my chest. Shot through my chest and up around my shoulder and down my spine. I thought "Oh, Lord". I thought I was dying. I bent over and looked, and I was standing on my own titty.
- Mama Klump: You don't need a breast reduction,... (continue)(continue reading)
“You can have any girl you want. What about this lady with all the Botox? You're perfect for each other. You can't move your body, she can't move her face.”
“I don't now if I'd recommend surgery - Women's bodies are beautiful - I've had a love/hate relationship with my breasts my whole life.”
“I've had some plastic surgery. Anybody can look at me and tell. But people can have too much. The trouble is, you don't look better. So you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. That's the bottom line.”
“- Tommy Sanz: It's my face, Willie. The guys back home can't stand to look at me. I thought after the second surgery things would change.
- Willie Gratzo: Did you talk to that plastic surgeon?
- Tommy Sanz: He said he wanted to take skin from my ass cheeks and put it on my face. I beat that cocksucker with his own chair.”
“- Jane Harper: I went to this Botox Experiment, and I had a little accident... does it really look that bad?
- Dick Harper: No. Just... different.”
“If I give you one more face lift you're going to be able to blink your lips!”
“Hey, you go to that plastic surgeon, don't you let him put you all the way under. I knew a cat in Stateville one time; went to get his face fixed. Woke up and the sucker had given him a pair of tits.”
“Let's move to Miami! Finally, I can get my face-lift. I want a Cadillac, too, a big, purple Cadillac, so I can ride around and laugh at poor people!”
“She's had plastic surgery. Her face has changed. You won't recognize her. You'll never find her.”
“- Thelma: You know, Oscar, if I didn't know better, I'd say a nice old grandfather like you was trying to hit on a couple of ladies.
- Oscar Madison: I'm not as old as I look. I had this plastic surgery done recently, and the quack doctor botched it up.
- Holly: Your friend doesn't say much, does he?
- Oscar Madison: He's the doctor who botched...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I went to a rejuvenation clinic and got a whole natural overhaul. They took out some wrinkles, did hair repair, changed the blood, added a good 30 to 40 years to my life. They also replaced my spleen and colon. What do you think?”
“Fat Tittie Kittie got some big luscious bags of silicone. They glisten in the moon. They shine in the sun. They riggle and jiggle and bounce...”
“It's The 90s, plastic surgery is like good grooming.”
“Elise, if I give you any more collagen, your lips are gonna look like they got stuck in a pool drain.”
“I probably have silicone for brains, you know, that bastard of a surgeon must have transferred some in there from my tits.”