James Gandolfini quotes
“Good writing will bring you to places you don't even expect sometimes.”
“All writers are vampires.”
“When two people love each other, really love each other, but they just can't get it together, when do you get to that point where enough is enough?”
“- Eva: Oh, the Container Store?
- Albert: Yes, yes, the Container Store. The store that sells crap so you can put your crap in so you can go out and buy some more crap.
- Eva: I love that store. I love crap.”
“I’m here to regulate funkiness.”
“- Eva: You have, like, eighty million toothbrushes.
- Albert: I do?
- Eva: Yeah.
- Albert: I only use one of them.
- Eva: Then why don't you just throw the other ones out?
- Albert: I don't know. Because they're my friends?”
“- Martha Beck: You know what they say about cops and donuts?
- Charles Hilderbrandt: No, what?
- Martha Beck: Neither one's any good without a hole in them.
- Charles Hilderbrandt: They say that about women, too.”
“- Eva: Did they just turn the music louder?
- Albert: No, I think you just got older.”
“- Tom Welles: I know what you did to her.
- Eddie Poole: Who is this?
- Tom Welles: You murdered her. You and your friends.
- Eddie Poole: What the fuck are you talkin' about?
- Tom Welles: You killed her on film. And now you're fucked. You're all fucked.”
“I was drinking before you got out of your father's cock. Don't tell me what I do.”
“- Max: Carol, did you know the sun was gonna die?
- Carol: What? I never heard that... Oh, come on. That can't happen. I mean you're the king, and look at me, I'm big! how can guys like us worry about a tiny little thing like the sun, hmm?”
“- Eva: I'm tired of being funny.
- Albert: Me too.”
“- Christine Valco: how would you like it if I agreed to something like this without asking you?
- Tom Valco: Well, that would depend. Would we be getting $250,000?”
“- Albert: So while you were, uh, being torn, she was poisoning our relationship and poisoning your perception of me. Now why would you want that?
- Eva: I don't know, I mean, except maybe I was trying to protect myself, because, you know, we've both been married before. And you know how things can turn out.
- Albert: What about us? What about...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Will: Eva was telling me that there are no men at this party that she's attractred to.
- Albert: That's ok, there's no one here I'm attracted to either.”
“- Deli Man: How's the holidays?
- Tom Valco: Considering I got a pain in my ass about six feet tall in my house, all right!”
“- Tom Valco: I told you, we shouldn't have put the computer up in his room. He's gonna spend all his time there.
- Christine Valco: Oh, Tom. Welcome to the future, dear. He's advancing his skills. One day that computer's gonna get our baby a good job.
- Tom Valco: Trust me. What he's doing up there, nobody's gonna pay him for, 'cause if they did...” (continue)(continue reading)