“Cheers to elevators. You meet the nicest people in them.”
“Married to the Mob” quotes(1988)
Plot – Angela is the widow of a refined and lucky killer, who the boss Tony Russo, called “Tiger”, killed because the man had an affair with his lover. Tony tries to seduce Angela, but she even moves in another neighborhood to avoid him. Without being aware of it, Angela is controlled by two FBI agents who think to finally capture Russo and his gang soon or later.
All actors – Paul Lazar, Alec Baldwin, Captain Haggerty, Marlene Willoughby, Frank Aquilino, Charles Napier, Michelle Pfeiffer, Joan Cusack, Ellen Foley, O-Lan Jones, Mercedes Ruehl, Jason Allenshow all
“Married to the Mob” Quotes 10 quotes
“Look, I fight for what's mine, I make no apologies. You can call me a ballbuster but it's just the way I am.”
“- Mike Downey: You know, Angela, I've been thinking.
- Angela de Marco: Well, there you go, working without tools again”
“- Tommy: How these people do it every day?
- 'Cucumber' Frank de Marco: It's like fuckin' sardines!”
“- Angela de Marco: I've got to help Joey with his homework. He's having a lot of trouble in school.
- Connie Russo: Of course he's having trouble at school, he hangs out with Tony Jr. Face it, these boys are never going to be Einstein.”
“- Stewardess: Madame, you're supposed to stay in your seat until the plane comes to a complete stop.
- Connie Russo: Honey, forget about it!”
“We're your friends, Angela, whether you like it or not.”
“Afraid? With these gorillas around me, c'mon, I feel like a virgin at a eunuch convention.”
“- Connie Russo: Whose husband are you dog face?
- Mike Downey: Well I don't know. Whose husband are you looking for?
- Connie Russo: Mine.”