“Nutty Professor II: The Klumps” quotes(2000)
Plot – Professor Sherman Klump is getting married and the whole clan is excited. Girlfriend Denise, with her insatiable appetite, is looking forward to become part of the family; Mama Klump says it's a fairy tale; Dad Klump is less grumpy than usual and Grandma smiles at the thought of her beloved Sherman finally in an intimate relationship. Even Ernie has agreed to a ceasefire until the wedding. Everything seems to be going fine, but Sherman's evil alter ego, who he created in the laboratory with a chemical formula, is back and now aims for his independence.
All actors – Eddie Murphy, Janet Jackson, Larry Miller, John Ales, Richard Gant, Anna Maria Horsford, Melinda McGraw, Jamal Mixon, Gabriel Williams, Chris Elliott, Duffy Taylor, Earl Boenshow all
“Nutty Professor II: The Klumps” Quotes 14 quotes
“If it isn't the world's oldest living Negro! Hey, how are things going on the Underground Railroad, Isaac?”
“- Papa Klump: I don't want to hear about you, old-ass geriatrics.
- Granny Klump: Oh, yeah, Cletus? Me and Isaac might be dried up geriatrics, but ain't nothing wrong with Isaac's love tackle.
- Ernie Klump: Oh snap, now.
- Granny Klump: What's the matter Cletus, cat got your tongue? Did I step on a nerve, Cletus? I get ya, got ya, got ya!”
If I want to put a trumpet in my ass and run around this restaurant and blow, then, "Hallelujah! Yankee Doodle!", that's my business!
“- Jason: You're losing your intelligence, sir.
- Sherman Klump: Yeah, I know. I can't even beat Molly and she's the dumbest hampster we got!”
“You wanna know what's permanent, Sherman? You know what's permanent? I'll tell you. What me and your momma got. That's permanent. That ain't going no place. You know what I mean? I'll tell you, boy. If you find you a woman that loves you, that really really loves you, you gotta hold onto that, Sherman.”
“Viagra don't work for me. I've been taking 'em like M&Ms.”
“That doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is that you're kind and decent. You are the most brilliant man I've ever known.”
“- Mama Klump: Oh my goodness! Is there a fire?
- Fireman Stripper: Yes, ma'am. I'm afraid there is.
- Mama Klump: I don't smell no smoke.
- Fireman Stripper: There's a fire in my pants, and it's getting muy caliente!”
“- Papa Klump: What I do in my bedroom is my business, you understand that?
- Granny Klump: The only thing you do in your bedroom is pull the lint off your scrotum!”
- Granny Klump: The other day I got out of the shower, I bent down to reach for a towel and I felt a sharp pain in my chest. Shot through my chest and up around my shoulder and down my spine. I thought "Oh, Lord". I thought I was dying. I bent over and looked, and I was standing on my own titty.
- Mama Klump: You don't need a breast reduction,... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Papa Klump: What's wrong with you, woman? Don't you wanna be young?
- Mama Klump: No, Cletus, I don't wanna be young! Cletus, we are supposed to be who we are and I'm just fine with who I am! But obviously what you're trying to say is that you're just tired of the fat old woman that you got married to!”