Plot – While visiting Port Chester University (PCU), the high school student Tom Lawrence meets Droz and his fellows, who think only to party and to have fun, damaging the other students and professors as well.
All actors – Jeremy Piven, Chris Young, Megan Ward, Jon Favreau, Alex Désert, Gale Mayron, Jake Grace, Darin Heames, Matt Ross, Stivi Paskoski, Jody Racicot, Sarah Triggershow all
“PCU” Quotes 13 quotes
“That's the beauty of college these days, Tommy! You can major in Game Boy if you know how to bullshit.”
“- James 'Droz' Andrews: What's your major?
- Sanskrit Major: Sanskrit.
- James 'Droz' Andrews: Sanskrit. You're majoring in a 5000 year-old dead language?”
“- James 'Droz' Andrews: Ladies and gentlemen, I think it's time to revive an ancient tradition we seem to have long forgotten.
- Cecilia: They confiscated the altar, Droz.
- James 'Droz' Andrews: No, I'm not talking about human sacrifice.”
- Katy: Hey, Droz, how 'bout this: tonight, at the Pit, "everyone gets laid".
- James 'Droz' Andrews: It's tasteless, disgusting, and offensive. I love it.
“- James 'Droz' Andrews: Are we having a party tonight or what?
- Cecilia: Well, there's no publicity, so there's no people; Gutter never showed up, so there's no beer; instruments just blew out, so there's no band; and I think Raji and Deege may be dead.
- James 'Droz' Andrews: Wait a minute... no beer?”
“The Clash. I don't know if you're aware of this, Gutter, but there actually was music recorded before 1989.”
“You're wearing the shirt of the band you're going to see? Don't be that guy.”
“The walls are painted white, and the chalk is white, and the copy machine paper is white. This, my friends, is a white devil's conspiracy.”
“They're young. They may not realize it yet. They've got the same raging hormones, the same self-destructive desire to get boldly trashed and wildly out of control.”
“I think that Bisexual Asian Studies should have its own building. The question is who goes? The math department or the hockey team?”