Musicians quotes169 musicians quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- John Reid: So, tell me. What makes Queen any different from all of the other wannabe rockstars I meet?
- Freddie Mercury: Tell you what it is, Mr. Reid. Now we're four misfits who don't belong together, we're playing for the other misfits. They're the outcasts, right at the back of the room. We're pretty sure they don't belong either. We...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dean Kansky: British women do not age well. Eight years ago she was a luscious treat, you know, she probably looked like, you know, Baby Spice, now she could look like...
- Jonathan Trager: Old Spice.”
“- Felicity Shagwell: I want to see what happens in the 70s and 80s.
- Austin: The 70s and the 80s? You're not missing anything, believe me. I've looked into it. There's a gas shortage and A Flock of Seagulls. That's about it.”
“I'd seen musicians act, and it scares me. And they make more money than me.”
“I always think the Sex Pistols and the Ramones as very, very important because they stripped things down.”
“- Nicky Cerone: What is that? Mozart?
- Belinda Capuletti: Scales.
- Nicky Cerone: Never heard of him.”
“I've got nothing against Jon Bon Jovi. The man has had two great hairstyles in the last ten years, which is an achievement not to be sniffed at.”
“We're in the dark ages if J-Lo can have a music career because of her ass.”
“Nervousness was never something I would ever associate with the Beatles ever.”
“Every band puts out at least one pussy song so they can find out who the faggots are!”
“- Bernie Taupin: Don't you want to just sing without this ridiculous paraphernalia?
- Elton John: People don't pay to see Reg Dwight! They pay to see Elton John!”
“I'm not the man they think I am at home. Oh no no no, I'm a rocketman!”
“- 'Joliet' Jake Blues: They're not the kinda guys who write letters. You were outside, I was inside. You were supposed to keep in touch with the band. I kept asking you if we were gonna play again.
- Elwood Blues: Well, what was I gonna do? Take away your only hope? Take away the very thing that kept you going in there? I took the liberty of...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Elton John: Now, go off and save the world.
- Harry Hart: If I save the world, can I have two tickets to your next concert?
- Elton John: Darling, if you save the world, you can have a backstage pass.”
“- Wladyslaw Szpilman: You've got to give me something to do.
- Yehuda: You're an artist, Wladek. You do enough.
- Wladyslaw Szpilman: I want to help. I want to do something.
- Yehuda: You're too well known, Wladek. And you know what? You musicians don't make good conspirators. You're too... too... musical!”