Scolding quotes10 scolding quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“She gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.”
“- Wyatt Earp: Go ahead, skin it! Skin that smokewagon and see what happens...
- Johnny Tyler: M-mister, I'm gettin' tired of your...
- Wyatt Earp: [slaps Tyler across the face, unafraid] I'm gettin' tired of all your gas, now jerk that pistol and go to work!
- Wyatt Earp: [slaps him harder, now completely steely-eyed] I said throw down, boy!”
“- Captain Diel: Two officers were shot, one man lost a pinkie.
- Carter: But didn't nobody die!
- Captain Diel: You destroyed half a city block!
- Carter: That block was already messed up.
- Captain Diel: And you lost a lot of evidence!
- Carter: We still got a little bit left.”
“You know what your problem is? You are so goddamn bored, you have to invent things to bitch about! You don't have a single thing to do on this Earth except for your hair! The closet was fine, you just needed something to fill up your useless, nail-polishing, toe-polishing, rich bitch, sun-tanning days!”
“- Stan: I told you before I didn't want you to read this crap. I never saw such rotten crap in my life. Where do get this shit? Who sells it to ya? I'm talking to you, young man! You wanna answer me when I'm talking to ya. You remember who puts the friggin' bread on the table around here, don't you?
- Billy's Mother: Stan, don't be too hard on...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Heinemann's already been up my ass so far I won't be able to sit down for a week. We're not winning this war.”