Jon Favreau quotes
“The irony is that the more unapologetically sexist men are in movies, the more women tend to be attracted to them in person.”
“- Peter Parker: I've face a lot of deception, and I'm tired of the lies. So it's time for the truth to be out there. Are you dating?
- Happy Hogan: Yes.
- May Parker: Not really.
- Happy Hogan: What? I think...
- May Parker: It's a summer fling.
- Happy Hogan: Yes, that evolves and grows like any other. Open to wherever it might lead.
- May...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Peter Parker: Everywhere I go, I see his face. I just really miss him.
- Happy Hogan: Yeah, I miss him too. I don't think Tony would've done what he did, if he didn't know you were gonna be here after he was gone.”
“- Robb: See, Mike, the only difference between giving up and not giving up is if you take her back when she wants to come back. But you can't do anything to make her want to come back. In fact, you can only do stuff to make her not want to come back.
- Mike: So the only difference is if I forget about her or just pretend to forget about her?”
“- Johnny Chase: Iron Man 4! Downey's great don't get me wrong, I love Downey; he's just a little long in the tooth. I think you wanna go younger, man.
- Jon Favreau: If I recall, you're 5 years older than him.”
“- Adam Levy: We haven't had sex in like 3 weeks.
- Kate Welles: Maybe it's because you clip your toenails in our bed.”
“- Trent: Yeah, but you know what, Mike? You can make their heads bleed in this one.
- Mike: Make somebody's head bleed.
- Sue: No man, we're in the playoffs.”
“- Happy Hogan: You know, I got a real job. What do you want? I'm working. I've got something going on, here.
- Tony Stark: What, harassing interns?
- Happy Hogan: Let me tell you something. Do you know what happened when I told everyone I was Iron Man's bodyguard? They would laugh in my face. I had to leave while I still had a shred of dignity....” (continue)(continue reading)
“I would rather fail than not have a chance to figure it out on my own.”
“- Kyle Fisher: I'm calling the police.
- Robert Boyd: So help me God, you touch that fuckin' phone, I'll bury you with them!”
“- Tony Stark: I miss you, Happy.
- Happy Hogan: Yeah, I miss you, too. But the way it used to be. Now you're off with the super-friends. I don't know what's going on with you, anymore. The world's getting weird.”
“I can't even be around you. You're sitting here and you're like this incredibly juicy ham sandwich that I just want to stuff in my mouth and I can't because my lips are sewn shut.”
“You know what kind of guy you attract like that? You attract the guy with his pants around his ass at the mall.”
- Trent: And you got these fucking claws and these fangs, man! And you're looking at your claws and you're looking at your fangs. And you're thinking to yourself, you don't know what to do, man. "I don't know how to kill the bunny". With this you don't know how to kill the bunny, do you know what I mean?
- Sue: You're like a big bear, man.
-... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lorraine: Hi Mike, I'm Lorraine.
- Mike: Like the quiche.
- Lorraine: Like the quiche? That's a really original joke.”
“- Mike: Why'd they get rid of the fighting? It was the best part of the old version.
- Sue: I think kids were hittin' each other or somethin', man.”