“Very Bad Things” quotes(1998)
Plot – A girl has been dreaming for 27 years to walk down the classic wedding aisle, dressed up and surrounded by relatives, friends and only few troubles. However, on the wedding’s eve the fiancé and his friends go to Las Vegas for the bachelor party. Here, they are involved in a shady matter that leads to other immoral and horrible events.
All actors – Jon Favreau, Leland Orser, Cameron Diaz, Christian Slater, Rob Brownstein, Jeremy Piven, Daniel Stern, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Joey Zimmerman, Tyler Cole Malinger, Kobe Tai, Russell B. McKenzieshow all
“Very Bad Things” Quotes 21 quotes
“Your kid is one crutch short of a telethon, you've got a frigid, swamp-hog wife...”
“- Michael Berkow: You have some serious male-on-male intimacy problems!
- Adam Berkow: What're you fucking talking about?
- Michael Berkow: You can't deal with men!”
“I am not to be common. I am a creature like no other.”
“- Michael Berkow: We were playing. She bumped her head.
- Adam Berkow: Bumped? She's got a fuckin' spike in her head!”
“- Kyle Fisher: I'm calling the police.
- Robert Boyd: So help me God, you touch that fuckin' phone, I'll bury you with them!”
“Don't let him bleed on the carpet!”
“Why are you calling an ambulance? She's dead.”
“I have been looking for that flash. I've been looking and I've been looking, and I can't find it. What if it already happened, you know? My moment! What if it already happened and I didn't see it?”
“I'm like a lighthouse! I stayed lit for you man! I never go dark.”
“- Laura Garrety: Are you calling me from jail?
- Kyle Fisher: Not yet...”
“- Michael Berkow: I'm not gonna try to use you as a hand puppet or anything. I just wanna...
- Tina: Okay.
- Michael Berkow: ... make sweet love to you because you have no idea what you've gotten into.”
“- Charles Moore: How do you know she's dead?
- Adam Berkow: She's got no fuckin' pulse. She's got no pulse!”
“- Michael Berkow: You've never been a team player, that's why you don't have any friends.
- Adam Berkow: What're you talking about? I have friends.
- Michael Berkow: The hell you do.
- Adam Berkow: The hell I don't.
- Michael Berkow: You have acquaintances. Superficial golf-buddies.”