“Thor: Ragnarok” quotes(2017)
Taika Waititi directed this movie in 2017
Title Thor: Ragnarok
Director Taika Waititi
Genre Comedy, Adventure, Action
Director Taika Waititi
Genre Comedy, Adventure, Action
Plot – Thor: Ragnarok is inspired by the Norse mythology and the name refers to the legendary fight between good and evil. To defend planet Earth and its inhabitants, the valiant Thor, Prince of Asgard, put aside his noble birth, his alien descent and his conflict with his brother Loki and has always been (seems always ready) ready to side with the Avengers in case of need. After all the members of the Avenger's squad failed at lifting the legendary Mjöllnir, a powerful enemy accepts the challenge and disintegrate it before Thor's eyes. The evil Hela, freed after thousands of years of imprisonment, threatens to unleash her wrath upon Odin's realm. The only one who can stop her from provoking the Ragnarok is held captive on the other side of the Universe. Weakened by the fight against Hela, Thor has been imprisoned by the Grandmaster, an evil man whose favourite amusement is to make inferior life forms fight inside an intergalactic arena. Thor's opponent is Hulk, that after a clash will help the Prince of Asgard save the realm from total destruction.
All actors – Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Cate Blanchett, Idris Elba, Jeff Goldblum, Tessa Thompson, Karl Urban, Mark Ruffalo, Anthony Hopkins, Benedict Cumberbatch, Taika Waititi, Rachel House, Clancy Brown, Tadanobu Asano, Ray Stevenson, Zachary Levi, Georgia Blizzard, Amali Golden, Luke Hemsworth, Sam Neill, Charlotte Nicdao, Ash Ricardo, Shalom Brune-Franklin, Taylor Hemsworth, Cohen Holloway, Alia Seror-O'Neill, Sophia Laryea, Stephen Oliver, Hamish Parkinson, Jasper Bagg, Sky Castanho, Shari Sebbens, Richard Green, Sol Castanho, Jet Tranter, Samantha Hopper, Eloise Winestock, Rob Mayes, , Jordan Abbey-Young, Andrew, David James Austin, Donnie Baxter, Lexy Bernardo, Hunter Stratton Boland, Greta Carew-Johns, Jacob Crawford, Matt Damon, Suzanne Dervish-Ali, Brittany Dugan, Sasha Dulics, Aimee Duroux, Tracie Filmer, Sean Edward Frazer, Daniel Goodwin, Adam Green, Charles Green, Dylan Kai Harris, Roberto Harrison, Tahlia Jade, Cale Kampers, Dean Kenny, Joel Knights, Stan Lee, Braden Lewis, Steven Lunavich, Georgia Mae, Mervyn Marriott, Tracey Lee Maxwell, Mollie McGregor, Sophia McGregor, Brooke McMaster, Declan McMurray, Abhishek Mehta, Paris Moletti, Winnie Mzembe, Duncan Nagle, Jip Panosot, Erin Hayley Powell, Jon Quested, Michael Stent, Lara Thomas, Tennille Thomas, Josh Torr, Beatrice Ward, Ken Watanabe, Mike Zarate, Connor Zegenhagenshow all
“Thor: Ragnarok” Quotes 36 quotes
“I choose to run towards my problems, and not away from them. Because's that what heroes do.”
“- Valkyrie: This team of yours, it got a name?
- Thor: Yeah, it's called the... uh... Revengers!”
“- Valkyrie: Hey, big guy.
- Hulk: Angry girl...
- Valkyrie: What have you been up to?
- Hulk: Winning.”
“- Bruce Banner: I don't know how to fly this thing!
- Thor: You're a doctor, you have PhDs. You should figure it out.
- Bruce Banner: None of them for flying alien spaceships!”
“- Thor: We have to stop her here and now, and prevent Ragnarok, the end of everything! So I'm putting together a team.
- Loki: Like the old days.”
“- Thor: How do I escape?
- Heimdall: You're on a planet surrounded by doorways. Go through one.
- Thor: Which one?
- Heimdall: The big one!”
“- Thor: Has anyone here fought the Grandmaster's champion?
- Korg: Yeah. Doug has. Hey, Doug. Could you come over here? Oh, yeah, I forgot, Doug's dead. Anyone who fights the Grandmaster's champion perished. You're not actually thinking about fighting him, are you?
- Thor: Yes, I am. I'm gonna fight him, win, and get the hell off this planet!
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“So much has happened since I last saw you! I lost my hammer, like yesterday, so that's still fresh. Then I went on a journey of self-discovery. Then I met you.”
“Good soldiers dying for nothing all because they couldn't see the future.”
“- Loki: Hello, Bruce.
- Bruce Banner: Last time we saw you, you were trying to kill everyone. What are you up to these days?
- Loki: It varies from moment to moment.”
“- Bruce Banner: I was just talking to him just a couple minutesago and he was totally ready to kill any of us.
- Valkyrie: He did try to kill me.
- Thor: Yes, me too. On many, many occasions. There was one time when we were children, he transformed himself into a snake, and he knows that I love snakes. So, I went to pick up the snake to admire...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Bruce Banner: Biggest muscle in the body.
- Thor: I've got more muscle, so technically more brains!”
“- Thor: It's not possible.
- Hela: Darling, you have no idea what's possible.”
“I'm not a queen, or a monster... I'm the godess of death! What were you the god of, again?”
“- Korg: Hey, man. We're just about to jump on that ginormous spaceship. Wanna come?
- Loki: You do seem like you're in desperate need of leadership.
- Korg: Why, thank you!”
“Asgard is not a place, it's a people. And its people need your help.”
“- Bruce Banner: You're just using me to get to the Hulk. That's low. You're not my friend.
- Thor: No, no, no. I don't even like Hulk. He's always like, grr... smash, smash, smash. I prefer you.”
“Even with two eyes, you only see half of the picture.”
“- Hela: Odin and I drowned entire civilizations in blood and tears. Where do you think all this gold came from? And then one day he decided to become a benevolent king. To foster peace, to protect life. To have you.
- Thor: I understand why you're angry. And you are my sister, and technically have a claim to the throne. And believe me, I would...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Hela: It's come to my attention that you don't know who I am. I am Hela. Odin's firstborn. Commander of the legions of Asgard. The rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death. My father is dead. As are the princes. You're welcome. We were once the seat of absolute power in the cosmos. Our supremacy was unchallenged. Yet Odin stopped...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Dear brother, you're becoming predictable. I trust you, you betray me, round and round in circles we go. See Loki, life is about... It's about growth, it's about change, but you seem to just want to stay the same. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you'll always be the god of mischief, but you could be more.”
“My destiny is to rule all others.”
“- Valkyrie: The lord of thunder sends his regards!
- Korg: The revolution has begun!”