“Kingsman: The Golden Circle” quotes(2017)
Matthew Vaughn directed this movie in 2017
Title Kingsman: The Golden Circle
Director Matthew Vaughn
Genre Comedy, Adventure, Action
Director Matthew Vaughn
Genre Comedy, Adventure, Action
Plot – After an attack at Kingsmen's Head Quarter carried out by a new enemy. Eggsy and Merlin are now forced to join forces with the American agency Statesman to save the world. Kingsmen agents belong to an independent espionage agency that, sponsored by private investments, aims at keeping the world a safe place and, dressed up with elegant suits, these agents can carry out any mission successfully. All Kingsmen use nicknames taken from the King Arthur legend, like for example Harry Hart, who is known as "Galahad", Merlin, Chester King, leader known as "Arthur", Roxy and Eggsy, two new recruits. The Kingsmen are now headed to the United States, where an agency known as Statesmen join Eggsy, Roxy and Merlin in a mission to defeat a common enemy: Poppy, an international businesswoman who is part of the secret society known as "The Golden Circle". While Kingsmen's nicknames are inspired by English mythology, their American colleagues have chosen something different: as a matter of fact, they have taken the names of famous spirits, such for example Champagne, Whiskey, Tequila and Ginger.
All actors – Taron Egerton, Edward Holcroft, Gordon Alexander, Mark Strong, Hanna Alström, Calvin Demba, Thomas Turgoose, Tobi Bakare, Julianne Moore, Keith Allen, Tom Benedict Knight, Colin Firth, Michael Gambon, Sophie Cookson, Björn Granath, Lena Endre, Samantha Coughlan, Channing Tatum, Halle Berry, Elton John, Jeff Bridges, Pedro Pascal, Martyn Ford, Poppy Delevingne, Grant Gillespie, Tara Hugo, Nicholas Colicos, Jordan Mifsud, Kaye Brown, Paul Giddings, Iain McKee, Bruce Greenwood, Emily Watson, Mark Arnold, Shannon Bream, James Carroll Jordan, Bill Hemmer, Stacey Swift, Alessandro De Marco, Antonio Magro, Stephen Schreiber, Count Prince Miller, Jeff Ricketts, Joe Gallina, Ammara Niwaz, Mingus Johnston, Samantha Womack, James Clayton, Bimbo Hart, Chester King, Alastair Mackintosh, Max Macintosh, Tom Parker Bowles, Carlos Peres, Alessandro Ananasso, Terence Anderson, Raj Awasti, Jamie-Lee Beacher, Paulina Boneva, Annarie Boor, Ross Carter, Jonathan Cass, Andy Cheung, Daniel Cheung, Gianpiero Cognoli, Crystal Compton, Tony Cook, Richard Cooper, Armin Coralic, Rene Costa, John Crawshaw, Nesba Crenshaw, Grant Crookes, Mark Cross, Nick Davison, Jamie De Stains, Leigh Dent, Cristina Dohmen, Robert Eames, Sam Ettleman, Gary Fannin, Al Fenderico, Alexandra Ford, Rachel Fowler, Lati Gbaja, Claire Greasley, Shane Griffin, Lee Nicholas Harris, Mark Holden, Pete Buzzsaw Holland, Helena Holmes, Honey Holmes, Derek Horsham, Ty Hurley, Petros L. Ioannou, Tobias James-Samuels, Solomon Taiwo Justified, Jackson Kai, Attila G. Kerekes, Fred King, Stefan Kopiecki, Jorge Leon Martinez, Chiara Lucotti, Thorston Manderlay, Kenny-Lee Mbanefo, Anthony Milton, Feizal Mowlabocus, Paul A Munday, Yuriri Naka, Nick Owenford, Christopher Painter, Jessica Jill Partridge, Yuha Pihanen, Laurence Possa, Ivana Radjenovic, Mike Ray, Michael Redmond, Douglas Robson, Deborah Rock, Tamara Sharpe, Yaron Shavit, Stuart Shepherd-Garner, Rahji Shrinarine, Neil Summerville, Sinu Suresh, Michael Thyx, Khariis Ubiaro, Tony Paul West, Stuart Whelan, David John William Williams, Richard Stephenson Wintershow all
“Kingsman: The Golden Circle” Quotes 25 quotes
“Look, for the last time, we have nothing to protect but our honor. So you can take your cheap horse piss that you call whiskey, which, by the way, is spelled without an 'e' and is nothing compared to a single malt scotch and you can go fuck yourself.”
“Let the junkie scum go down in flames!”
“My drugs are everywhere. They were never my thing, but here I am, running the biggest drug cartel in the world.”
“- Harry Hart: What's wrong with me, Merlin? I thought you fixed me.
- Merlin: Well, we rebuilt your neural pathways, but it'll take time to get your coordination back.”
“- Elton John: Now, go off and save the world.
- Harry Hart: If I save the world, can I have two tickets to your next concert?
- Elton John: Darling, if you save the world, you can have a backstage pass.”
“- Merlin: You will experience episodes, lapses of clarity. You'll be back to normal soon.
- Whiskey: Whoo. I feel like a tornado in a trailer park.”
“- Eggsy: When you and I first met, I was just, like, a maggot.
- Harry Hart: Maggots turn into flies. Perhaps you mean larva.
- Eggsy: Larva, yeah, okay. Whatever. The point is, everyone wanted to squash me. But not you. You helped me to become a caterpillar. And now I've got wings. I'm flying higher than I ever dreamed, and that is all thanks...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Eggsy: Are you sure I don't look like a dick?
- Harry Hart: Look in the mirror. What do you see?
- Eggsy: Someone who can't believe what the fuck is going on.
- Harry Hart: I see a man who is honorable, brave, loyal, who's fulfilled his huge potential. A man who's done something good with his life.”
You know, my momma... she always told me, 'Us Southerners get our good manners from the British.' So I was thinkin', "Ain't that a pity? Y'all ain't keepin' none for yourself". Y'all ain't ever heard of knockin' before you enter?
“Do you wanna know who was innocent? My high school sweetheart. Love of my life. Pregnant with my little boy. He's be about your age now if his mama hadn't got caught in the crossfire when two meth head freaks decided to rob a fucking convenience store. A world without those people in it... sure smells like peace to me. You break the law, you pay...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Eggsy: This ain't funny. Roxy is dead! Everyone's dead! Gone! Do you even care?
- Merlin: Pull yourself together! Remember your training. There's no time for emotion in this scenario. Now, as all surviving agents are present, we follow the doomsday protocol. When that's done, and only then, you may shed a tear in private.
- Eggsy: Okay. What's...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Eggsy: We've got brains, skills, skipping rope?
- Whiskey: It's a lasso.
- Eggsy: Whatever.”
“- Angel: Poppy, would you pass the sugar, please?
- Poppy: Okay, but it's really bad for you. Eight times more addictive than cocaine. Five times more likely to cause death. But it's legal. So, you go ahead, knock yourself out. Don't get me started on tobacco and alcohol. Peddle that stuff and you're in Fortune 500. But me? No! I'm out here...” (continue)(continue reading)
“My name is Poppy Adams, CEO of the Golden Circle. We engage in an aggressive business strategy, invest in the latest technology and take strict, disciplinary action. I'm speaking to you today because our world leaders have let us all down, so we are coming out of the shadows and taking over. And to make sure no one gets in our way... Kingsman is...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Eggsy: Harry. What's going on?
- Harry Hart: I was just packing. Look at all these lovely toiletries Merlin very kindly gave me as a leaving present. Here, try this aftershave.
- Eggsy: Yeah, I know, Harry. I'm wearing it. Listen. You can't just give up.
- Harry Hart: Give up? No, on the contrary, I'm about to achieve my dream. Researching...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Princess Tilde: Hey.
- Eggsy: Hi, babe. Uh, bit of a nightmare. I've got to sleep with a target, but I won't do it unless you agree that it's all right.
- Princess Tilde: You've got to be fucking kidding. What was I? Targetpractice?
- Eggsy: Babe, surely it's better that I'm honest with you rather than me doing it and not telling you. Kind of...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Harry Hart: When I was shot, can you guess what the last thing was that flashed through my mind? It was absolutely nothing. I had no ties. No bittersweet memories. I was leaving nothing behind. Never experienced companionship, never been in love. And in that moment, all I felt was loneliness and regret.
- Eggsy: I'm sorry.
- Harry Hart: Don't...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Fox News Anchor: Who is Poppy Adams? After graduating Harvard Business School, Adams was briefly held for serious mental health issues before disappearing without a trace.
- Harvard Professor: Intelligent, ambitious, ruthless, lacks empathy, superficial charm. All the elements of a great CEO. Or a psychopath.”
“- Clara: What's the matter?
- Eggsy: Nothing. I just feel that our spirit animals need more time to get in sync and find a harmonious bond on the spiritual plane.”