Sharing quotes125 sharing quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Saying goodbye doesn't mean anything. It's the time we spent together that matters, not how we left it. ”
“Success is nothing without someone you love to share it with.”
“I'm not somebody who can share a crepe. I need the whole crepe.”
“- Sylvia Hunter: I'm perfectly willing to come to you whenever you want.
- Ken Jorgenson: All summer?
- Sylvia Hunter: All summer.
- Ken Jorgenson: What about the winter? All the winters... all our lives?”
“When I married Miles, we were both a couple of maladjusted misfits. We are still maladjusted misfits, and we have loved every minute of it.”
“- Gabrielle Gerard: Tony, can you and I really dance together?
- Tony Hunter: I don't know. Let's find out.”
“- Tim: Can't we just share?
- Boss Baby: You obviously didn't go to business school.”
“Even though I never went to business school I did learn to share in kindergarten. And if there isn't enough love for the two of us then I wanna give you all of mine.”
“When I dance with you, I want to dance with all of you. I don't want your brain to be somewhere else.”
“- Dixon Steele: Go ahead and get some sleep and we'll have dinner together tonight.
- Laurel Gray: We'll have dinner tonight. But not together.”
“- Livius: You were always with me. Everywhere. I took you into battle with me. You were with me in the gold fields. But you know this.
- Lucilla: Only this. I know this. You were with me, too. Always!”
“- Wang Ta: Would you like to dance?
- Mei Li: I don't know how, but I will walk around with you while you dance.”
“Listen, Robinson, we are going to be on this sub with these men and it is going to be full of gold, right? What happens when one of them starts to figure out that their share gets bigger when there is less people… to share it with?”
“- Troy Maxson: It's not easy for me to admit that I've been standing in the same place for eighteen years!
- Rose Maxson: Well, I've been standing with you! I gave eighteen years of my life to stand in the same spot as you!”
“The best part was having someone to share your adventures with.”
“- Nick Morton: Stay with me!
- Jenny Halsey: I'm scared!
- Nick Morton: I'm figuring this out...
- Jenny Halsey: Don't leave me.”
“If you're not with me, then you're my enemy.”
“- Adam: I love hockey.
- Caroline: You didn't even know what a power-play was.
- Adam: I know. But next time you can tell me.”
“If Don Corleone had all the judges, and the politicians in New York, then he must share them, or let us others use them. He must let us draw the water from the well. Certainly he can present a bill for such services; after all we are not Communists.”
“- Stephen Dunne: What about love at first sight?
- Melissa Morrison: I don't believe in it. Norman and I were friends first. For months we just talked. Discussed ideas, books, politics.
- Stephen Dunne: That is not love! That is a book group!”
“You cheated me out of your life and then blamed me for not being there.”
“As long as we remember that we share one future, we will survive.”
“Boy, Chuck, this is great. That was real generous of you to feed your share to the car. Notice how well the car is running since you gave it some bread?”
“- Norman: You Commies make a big deal out of sharing everything.
- Selma: Yeah. It's... it's a good thing.
- Norman: What are you doing here if Czechoslovakia's so much better than the U.S.A.?”