Persecution quotes14 persecution quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Jacob Kowalski: Can someone please tell me what this Obscurial... Obscurius thing is? Please?
- Tina: There hasn't been one for centuries.
- Newt: I met one in Sudan three months ago. There used to be more of them, but they still exist. Before wizards went underground when we were still being hunted by Muggles, young wizards and witches...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If we sit by and do nothing, the pressure that we're feeling today will mean persecution tomorrow. We're at war.”
“- Barney: Do you ever think he might come after you? You ever think about him at all?
- Clarice Starling: Well, at least thirty seconds of everyday. I can't help it. He's always with me, like a bad habit.”
“If your God should persecute me into the next world, then I shall simply have to find myself another.”
“- Allegra Pazzi: Dr. Fell, do you believe a man could become so obsessed with a woman, from a single encounter?
- Hannibal Lecter: Could he daily feel a stab of hunger for her and find nourishment in the very sight of her? I think so. But would she see through the bars of his plight and ache for him?”
“- Commander Leonard 'Bones' McCoy, M.D.: They don't prosecute people for having feelings.
- Commander Pavel Andreievich Chekov: Just as well, or we'll all have to turn ourselves in.”
“If a guy fucking tripped over a banana peel, they'd bring me in for it.”
“- Sybil Gordon: Can it be as bad as all that?
- Harold M. Abrahams: You're not Jewish, or you wouldn't have had to ask.”
“- Sybil Gordon: Do you love it?
- Harold M. Abrahams: I'm more of an addict. It's a compulsion with me, a weapon I can use.
- Sybil Gordon: Against what?
- Harold M. Abrahams: Being Jewish I suppose.”
“You’re right, you shouldn’t have been deported, you should have been exterminated.”
“- Anna Bronski: What's that on your coat?
- Sasha: Oh, it's the newest fashion in occupied Warsaw. Jews wear yellow stars, homosexuals wear pink triangles.
- Anna Bronski: Sasha! How awful for you!
- Sasha: I hate it.
- Anna Bronski: Now listen, they're rounding up Jews. Are they rounding up...?
- Sasha: No, no, so far, so good. Now, don't wait...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Catherine Earnshaw, may you not rest so long as I live on! I killed you. Haunt me, then! Haunt your murderer! I know that ghosts have wandered on the Earth.”