“Out Cold” quotes(2001)
Plot – Rick and his three friends fond of snowboarding enjoy themselves at Bull Mountain, a lovely town in Alaska. When Papa Muntz, the legendary founder of the city, dies, his son Ted decides to sell everything to John Majors, who wants to turn the town into an exclusive and snobby place. It's up to the four friends, together with the beautiful Majors' daughters, to resist the changing.
All actors – Flex Alexander, A.J. Cook, David Denman, Caroline Dhavernas, Derek Hamilton, Zach Galifianakis, Willie Garson, David Koechner, Thomas Lennon, Jason London, Lee Majors, Victoria Silvstedtshow all
“Out Cold” Quotes 13 quotes
“- Inga: Where did you get all these scars?
- Luke: Well, let's see. Skateboard... Truck accident... Fire hydrant.
- Inga: I bet each one has its own exciting story, no?
- Luke: No, not really. I skateboarded off of a truck into a fire hydrant.”
“There are gonna be some hotties, some slammin' bods with pants so tight it looks like they're painted on.”
“- Jenny: I seriously think it's time for you to move on and stop this broken-heart stuff.
- Rick Rambis: All right. So... you wanna hook up?
- Jenny: You're gonna have to try a lot harder than that, Rick.
- Rick Rambis: Soooo... you still wanna hook up?”
“- Pig Pen: So, are you like a crippled guy?
- Barry: No, I'm just a really lazy guy!”
“I love chicks, chicks love me, so it’s s all good.”
“Carpe the Diem. Seize the Carp.”
“- Eric: Welcome to your first random drug test!
- Pig Pen: I don't have to write a test to tell you I do drugs.”
“Can you get an STD from a polar bear?”
“Pig Pen, when I want advice about a good Planet of the Apes film or maybe how to get the resin out of my bong I'll come to you ok? But I am not gonna take romantic advice from somebody who cannot spell romantic or advice... or bong.”
“Did I ever tell you about the time I invented snowboarding? I don't want credit for it, but they just keep giving it to me.”