“The Simpsons Movie” quotes(2007)
Plot – After eighteen seasons and four hundred episodes, 'The Simpsons' have finally become a feature film. This time Homer has to save Springfield from a catastrophe he himself has caused. All begins when Homer adopts a new pet, a pig. The animal produces a remarkable quantity of excrement and this little detail triggers a disaster in the whole town. A rioting mob heads towards Simpson's house and the family makes a narrow escape, but the members soon divide.
All actors – Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Harry Shearer, Hank Azaria, Marcia Wallace, Billie Joe Armstrong, Tre Cool, Mike Dirnt, Tress MacNeille, Pamela Hayden, Joe Mantegna, Albert Brooks, Russi Taylor, Karl Wiedergott, Maggie Roswell, Tom Hanks, Philip Rosenthalshow all
“The Simpsons Movie” Quotes 20 quotes
“I dunno what to tell you, Marge! I don't think about things. I respect people who do, but...
I just try to make the days not hurt until I get to crawl in next you again.”
“- Russ Cargill: I was tricked by an idiot!
- Cletus: Hey, I know how you feel; I was beat in tic-tac-toe by a chicken.”
“- Homer Simpson: Hey, Marge. Isn't it great being married to someone who's recklessly impulsive?
- Marge Simpson: Actually, it's aged me horribly.”
“- Bart Simpson: Dad!
- Homer Simpson: What seems to be the problem, officers?
- Bart Simpson: Tell them you dared me to do it!
- Chief Wiggum: If that's true, then you should be taking the raphere, not your son.
- Homer Simpson: And what happens to me if it's my fault?
- Chief Wiggum: You'll have to attend a one hour parenting class.
- Homer...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Hello, I'm Tom Hanks. The US Government has lost its credibility so it's borrowing some of mine.”
“This book doesn't have any answers!”
“- Lisa Simpson: But I'm so angry.
- Marge Simpson: You're a woman. You can hold on to it forever.”
“I've spent my entire life doing nothing but collecting comic books... and now there's only time to say... life well spent!”
“That was the most incredible experience of my life! And now, to find my family, save my town, and drop ten pounds!”
“- Bart Simpson: Did you at least bring my clothes?
- Homer Simpson: Shirt, socks, everything you need.
- Bart Simpson: You didn't bring my pants!
- Homer Simpson: Who am I, Tommy Bahama?
- Bart Simpson: Oh, this is the worst day of my life.
- Homer Simpson: The worst day of your life so far.”
“We have a great life here in Alaska, and we're never going back to America again!”
“- Homer Simpson: Okay, son. You have only one chance to throw that bomb through the hole.
- Bart Simpson: Dad, in case I don't make it, I'm sorry I said I wish you weren't my dad.
- Homer Simpson: I don't blame you, son. I've never been that good of a father. Maybe it all starts with the way my father raised me. Yes, it's all clear to me. It's...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Dad, it's not fair to use a bug-zapper to catch the fish.”
“- Marge Simpson: Homer, you have to go out there, face that mob, and apologize for what you did.
- Homer Simpson: I would, but I'm afraid if I open the door, they'll take all of you!
- Carl: No we won't. We just want Homer!
- Homer Simpson: Well, maybe not you, but they'll kill Grandpa!
- Grampa: I'm part of the mob!”
“- Moe: What are you telling us, were trapped like rats?
- Russ Cargill: No, rats can't be trapped this easily, you're trapped like... carrots.”
“I want ten thousand tough guys, and I want ten thousand soft guys to make the tough guys look tougher.”