Bill Skarsgård quotes
“In terms of jobs, I'm an actor. There's gotta' be depth there. I'd never say yes to something just to play the hot guy. That's not what I'm interested in.”
“If you ask anybody what they think of clowns, it's associated as much or more with something crazy and scary as it is something joyful.”
“In movies we tend make things black and white: you're either this, or you're that.”
“- Georgie Denbrough: What are you doing in the sewer?
- Pennywise: A storm blew me away. Blew the whole circus away. Can you smell the circus, Georgie? There's peanuts... cotton candy... hot dogs... and...
- Georgie Denbrough: Popcorn?
- Pennywise: Popcorn! Is that your favorite?”
“I'm not real enough for you?”
“- Pennywise: You look like a nice boy, I bet you have a lot of friends.
- Georgie Denbrough: Three... but my brother is my best's best.”
“- Mike Hanlon: Bill!
- Beverly Marsh: Let him go!
- Pennywise: No! I'll take him! I'll take all of you! I'll feast on your flesh as I feed on your fear... Or... you'll just leave us be... I will take him. Only him, and I will have my long rest and you will all live to grow and thrive and lead *happy* lives, until old age takes you back to the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Tasty, tasty, beautiful fear.”