James McAvoy quotes
“You are different from the rest. Your heart is pure! Rejoice! The broken are the more evolved. Rejoice.”
“- Professor Charles Xavier: Ladies and gentlemen of NASA, this is the voice of Charles Xavier. Could somebody apprise me of the situation?
- NASA Flight Director: We were picking up solar flares. We believe the heat shorted out their electricity. The lost control, communication, orientation, pretty much everything.
- Professor Charles Xavier:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The Beast is the highest form of human evolution.”
“- Charles Xavier: The world's already begun rebuilding its arsenals.
- Erik Lensherr: It's human nature, Charles.
- Charles Xavier: I still have hope.”
“There is no Satan. No God. Only Humanity. Only me!”
“- Victor Von Frankenstein: Since the beginning of modern medicine, there has been an assumption regarding the status of mortality. That being that death is an unavoidable event, the inevitability of which we should take for granted. I will show today that life is not some grace bestowed upon us by some outdated notion of an all-powerful...
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Wesley: Have you ever thought about doing things differently?
- Fox: How do you mean?
- Wesley: I don't know. Being somebody else? Someone... normal?”
“- Lorraine Broughton: Are you going to lie till the very end?
- David Percival: Truth and lies. People like us don't know the difference.
- Lorraine Broughton: No, we know the difference, David. We choose to ignore it.”
“There is so much more to you than you know. Not just pain and anger. There is good, too. I felt it. When you can access all of that, you will possess a power no one can match. Not even me.”
“The Beast is a sentient creature who represents the highest form of humans' evolution. He believes the time of ordinary humanity is over. I hope this makes you feel calm. You will be in the presence of something greater. I was gonna ask for your last shirt, but I won't. Because tonight is a sacred night. It's almost over.”
“There's only one question left to ask. Who won? And what was the fucking game anyway?”
You can't un-fuck what's been fucked. You know, a beautiful Italian girl once said to me, "David, you can't unfuck what's been fucked". Women are always getting in the way of progress, aren't they?
- Lorraine Broughton: I've read your file. I've also read your dog file. So let's cut the crap, shall we? This whole hungover, show-up-late, don't-know-which-way-is-up act, I'm not buying it. I trust you about as far as I can throw you.
- David Percival: "It's a double pleasure to deceive the deceiver".
- Lorraine Broughton: Niccolo Machiavelli.... (continue)(continue reading)