“Atomic Blonde” quotes(2017)
Plot – In 1989, one day before the fall of the Berlin Wall and two weeks before the end of the Cold War, an agent of the MI6 carrying secret information gets killed under mysterious circumstances. Thanks to the complicity of a man east of the Wall, the agent had successfully obtained a list of the names and the identities of all the spies working in Berlin. Lorraine Broughton, the UK leading expert in intelligence, is sent to the German capital to investigate the death of her colleague and to recover the list. In this scenario of social turmoil, counterespionage and murders, the beautiful but lethal Lorraine, led by her captain David Percival, uses her expertise and qualities to recover the list before the fall of the Wall.
All actors – Charlize Theron, James McAvoy, Eddie Marsan, John Goodman, Toby Jones, James Faulkner, Roland Møller, Sofia Boutella, Bill Skarsgård, Sam Hargrave, Jóhannes Haukur Jóhannesson, Til Schweiger, Barbara Sukowa, Attila C. Arpa, Martin Angerbauer, Lili Gesler, Sara Natasa Szonda, Declan Hannigan, Balazs Lengyel, Daniel Hargrave, Greg Rementer, Daniel Bernhardt, Cale Schultz, , Balázs Veresshow all
“Atomic Blonde” Quotes 14 quotes
“- Lorraine Broughton: Are you going to lie till the very end?
- David Percival: Truth and lies. People like us don't know the difference.
- Lorraine Broughton: No, we know the difference, David. We choose to ignore it.”
“There's only one question left to ask. Who won? And what was the fucking game anyway?”
You can't un-fuck what's been fucked. You know, a beautiful Italian girl once said to me, "David, you can't unfuck what's been fucked". Women are always getting in the way of progress, aren't they?
- Lorraine Broughton: I've read your file. I've also read your dog file. So let's cut the crap, shall we? This whole hungover, show-up-late, don't-know-which-way-is-up act, I'm not buying it. I trust you about as far as I can throw you.
- David Percival: "It's a double pleasure to deceive the deceiver".
- Lorraine Broughton: Niccolo Machiavelli.... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lorraine Broughton: You went to the KGB to take me out. You were too fucking scared to do it yourself.
- David Percival: Too smart, more like.”
“I never worked for you. You worked for me... Every false intel I gave you, a rip in the iron curtain. Every piece of intel you gave me, a bullet in my fucking gun. I want my life back.”
“- Lorraine Broughton: You've got some balls breaking in here.
- David Percival: You should see my balls. Then you'd be really impressed!”
“- Coroner: I will not release this body without the correct information.
- Lorraine Broughton: It's a simple mistake.
- Coroner: Miss Lloyd, in Germany, we don't make simple mistakes.”
“I'm my own bitch now!”
“- Lorraine Broughton: Where the fuck are you?
- David Percival: Don't shoot, I've got your shoe!”