Jude Law quotes
“It seems to me the problems you worry yourself sick about never seem to materialize. It's the ones that catch you unexpectedly on a Wednesday afternoon that knock you sideways.”
“- Vortigern: You and I have a lot more in common than you think. It's not just the same blood we share, but also the same interests. We both developed a palate for power.
- Arthur: I've never had any power, or any desire to achieve it. Sire, I could simply drift away never to be seen again.
- Vortigern: As much as I would like to believe you,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If you ooze masculinity, like some of us do, you have no reason to fear pink.”
“I find that, lately, even lying to myself comes easily.”
“He doesn't know you exist, but at that moment you're closer to him than anyone else on earth. You see his face through the sign. You see whether he shaved or not. You can see whether he's married if he's got a wedding ring. It's not like firing at a distant shape. It's not just a uniform. It's a man's face. Those faces don't go away. They come...” (continue)(continue reading)
“What have I got? Really? Some money in my pocket. Some nice threads, fancy car at my disposal, and I'm single. Yeah... unattached, free as a bird... I don't depend on nobody. Nobody depends on me. My life's my own.”
“- Torquil Travers: You and Grindelwald were as close as brothers.
- Albus Dumbledore: Oh, we were closer than brothers.”
“Muggles are not lesser. Not disposable.”
“The time's coming, Newt... when you're going to have to pick a side.”
“- Young Newt Scamander: I'm scared, Professor Dumbledore.
- Albus Dumbledore: Everyone is scared of something.”
“- Ted Pikul: Allegra, what if we're not in the game anymore?
- Allegra Geller: If we're not.
- Ted Pikul: If we're not then you just killed someone real.”
“If at first you don't succeed... try, try again.”
“- Arthur: So what happens now?
- Vortigern: You know what happens now. You're quickly becoming a legend.”
“- Captain Robinson: What are you looking for?
- Tobin: The windows.
- Captain Robinson: The what?
- Tobin: Well, the lads said I should give the windows a clean before we head out, but I can't find any.
- Captain Robinson: It's a submarine. There are no windows. What's the broom for?
- Tobin: There's no chimney, is there?”
“She loves what you do for her, as my customers love what I do for them. But she does not love you, David. She cannot love you. You are neither flesh nor blood.”
“When people fear you... I mean, really fear you... it is the most intoxicating sensation a man can possess.”
“- Vortigern: What kind of man would you have become if had you inherited your father's kingdom and all its advantages instead of being raised in a brothel? What gave you such drive, hmmm?
- Arthur: You wanted to know what gave me such drive. It was you. You put me in that brothel. You cut me on the streets. I am here now because of you. You...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If you have ever lost someone very important to you, then you already know how it feels; and if you haven't, you cannot possibly imagine it.”