Mistrust quotes33 mistrust quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Gwendolyn Chelm: Harry, we must beware of these men. They are desperate characters.
- Harry Chelm: What makes you say that?
- Gwendolyn Chelm: Not one of them looked at my legs!”
“- Gus: I am told his product was more or less consistent with the quality I come to expect.
- Walter White: More or less? More or less, really? Wow. Boy this... Talk about setting the bar low. Except you don't do that, set the bar low. Therefore, what conclusion am I left to draw? That you believe I have some proprietary kind of selfishness...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sherlock Holmes: Take my fiancée, for instance.
- Ilse von Hoffmanstal, aka Gabrielle Valladon: Your... fiancée?
- Sherlock Holmes: Mmmm, she was the daughter of my violin teacher. We were engaged to be married, the invitations were out, I was being fitted for a tailcoat, and 24 hours before the wedding, she died of influenza. It just proves...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Abby: You lost your chance.
- Mike Chadway: Oh, c'mon, I never had a chance with you.
- Abby: You're right. I had a momentary lapse in judgement when I thought you were more than you are, but you aren't. Clearly.”
“People have a deep distrust of machines. Have you seen Terminator? Or 2? Or 3? Or 4?”
“I don't give a flying handshake what your name is.”
“I was raised feral, and I mostly stayed that way.”
“No matter what anyone says, don't trust them.”
“Distrust is a disease that kills a friendship.”
“- Rankin Fitch: You don't have much faith in the Law!
- Nicholas Easter: I'm agnostic.”
“Do you know what's true? When something sounds too good to be true, then it's not true.”
“Never trust nobody; Caine Manual, Chapter 1, Page 1.”
“Are you so fucking blind that you don't even see what I am? I sold out Arthur for 80 grand. I'm your easiest problem and you're gonna kill me?”
“It's that girl from the boardwalk. Is she one of them? [Star floats up] She's one of them! And don't tell me it doesn't make her a bad person, Mike.”
“- Chief John Anderton: Why should I trust you?
- Dr. Iris Hineman: You shouldn't. You shouldn't trust anyone. Certainly not the Attorney General who just wants it all for himself, and not the young Federal agent, who wants your job. Not even the old man who just wants to hold on to what he created. Don't trust anyone. Just find the Minority Report.”