Josh Brolin quotes
“You could not live with your own failure, and where did that bring you? Back to me.”
“Never lose control. Never let the monster out.”
- Loki: If you're going to Earth, you might want a guide. I do have a bit of experience in that arena.
- Thanos: Well, if you consider "failure" experience.
- Loki: I consider "experience" experience.
“- Gamora: You murdered half the planet.
- Thanos: A small price to pay for salvation.
- Gamora: You're insane.
- Thanos: Little one, it's a simple calculus. This universe is finite, its resources, finite. If life is left unchecked, life will cease to exist. It needs correcting.
- Gamora: You don't know that!
- Thanos: I'm the only one who knows...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I was born into war, bred into it. People think they understand pain, but they have no concept of it. What's the most pain you've ever felt? Maybe the kind that leaves you more machine than man.”
“- Cable: Who are you?
- Wade Wilson: I'm Batman.”
“- Cable: I'm retrieving something from my utility bag.
- Weasel: It's a goddamn fanny pack and you know it, you sick son of a bitch! The difference is night and day.”
“I use a device to slide through time. The longer I travel, the harder it is to control. I got two charges: One to get me here, one to get me home.”
“My father would've kicked the living crap out of me if I ended up where you are now, Junior.”
“- Beck Weathers: What do you do when you're not climbing, Doug?
- Doug Hansen: I deliver the mail.
- Beck Weathers: First mailman on Everest?
- Doug Hansen: Hope so!”
“- Eddie Mannix: Bless me, father, for I have sinned.
- Priest: How long since your last confession, son?
- Eddie Mannix: 27 hours.
- Priest: It's really too often. You're not that bad.”
“Until someone finds a way to stop 20 percent of America putting this shit up their nose, order is the best we can hope for.”
“- Catholic Clergyman: Christ is more properly referred to as the son of God.
- Eddie Mannix: Not sure I follow, Padre.
- Rabbi: Young man, you don't follow for a very simple reason; these men are screwballs. God has children? What, and a dog? A collie, maybe? God doesn't have children. He's a bachelor. And very angry.
- Protestant Clergyman: He...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Llewelyn Moss: If I don't come back, tell mother I love her.
- Carla Jean Moss: Your mother's dead, Llewelyn.
- Llewelyn Moss: Well then I'll tell her myself.”