Charlize Theron quotes
“- Gomez Addams: Tastes like cotton candy.
- Morticia Addams: How do you know what cotton candy tastes like?
- Gomez Addams: Tish, it was my youth. I made mistakes!”
“- Gomez Addams: Your hand is as cold as a dead fish!
- Morticia Addams: My love, that is a dead fish.”
“- Supermodel: You're not afraid of catching germs? And you know, I'm coming down with a cold and everything...
- Lee Simon: From you I'd be willing to catch terminal cancer.”
“Nelson, would you like to be my November?”
“Everyone alright? No missing limbs that weren't already missing before you came?”
“- Fred Flarsky: We did almost just die, though, right?
- Charlotte Field: We totally almost just died.
- Fred Flarsky: Good, so I didn't just overreact.
- Charlotte Field: Oh, you totally overreacted.”
“I've never been so scared in my entire life. And I was in an elevator with Saddam Hussein.”
“- Jillian Armacost: Who are you?
- Spencer Armacost: Who am I? I'm the only one who ever gave a fuck about you. I'm the one who gave you a reason for you to breathe. I'm every single fucking moment that ever mattered in your life.”
“I am, I guess, depressed. I guess I've been depressed for about twenty-four years.”
“It is always consoling to think about suicide. It's what gets one through many a bad night.”
“- Jillian: You killed my husband.
- Spencer Armacost: Yeah. I did. And then I fucked his wife.”
“- Lorraine Broughton: Are you going to lie till the very end?
- David Percival: Truth and lies. People like us don't know the difference.
- Lorraine Broughton: No, we know the difference, David. We choose to ignore it.”
“- Charlie Holloway: Um, Miss Vickers, is there an agenda that you're not telling us about?
- Meredith Vickers: My company paid a trillion dollars to find this place and to bring you here. Had you raised the monies yourself, Mr. Holloway, we'd happily be pursuing your agenda. But you didn't. And that makes you an employee.”
“Don't be discouraged - every relationship you have is a failure, until you find the right one.”
“- Candy Kendall: I just want to sit here and do nothing.
- Homer Wells: To do nothing. It's a great idea, really. Maybe if I just wait and see long enough, then I won't have to do anything or decide anything, you know? I mean, maybe if I'm lucky enough, someone else will decide and choose and do things for me.”
“The truly frightening flaw in humanity is our capacity for cruelty - we all have it.”
- Lorraine Broughton: I've read your file. I've also read your dog file. So let's cut the crap, shall we? This whole hungover, show-up-late, don't-know-which-way-is-up act, I'm not buying it. I trust you about as far as I can throw you.
- David Percival: "It's a double pleasure to deceive the deceiver".
- Lorraine Broughton: Niccolo Machiavelli.... (continue)(continue reading)