Personality quotes33 personality quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Anything to do with the South resonates with me, because I'm Southern.”
“If you're an attractive guy, everyone thinks you're successful just because of the way you look. I hate that.”
“Just because I wear a uniform doesn't make me a girl scout.”
“In movies we tend make things black and white: you're either this, or you're that.”
“A little power can turn a person into a monster, Richard.”
“Mr. Hunsecker, you've got more twists than a barrel of pretzels!”
“You are very difficult woman!”
“- Annie: You're not Liam Neeson.
- Max: That hurts my feelings.”
“Each of us is more than the worst thing that we’ve ever done.”
“- Lt. Barney Greenwald: Doctor, you have testified that the following symptoms exist in Lieutenant Commander Queeg's behavior: rigidity of personality, feelings of persecution, unreasonable suspicion, a mania for perfection, and a neurotic certainty that he is always in the right. Doctor, isn't there one psychiatric term for this illness?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Short people have long faces, and long people have short faces. Big people have little humor, and little people have no humor at all.”
“I'm just trying to understand how a person can buy a fish and not know what kind it was.”
“We all come into this world with our little egos equipped with individual horns. If we don't blow them, who else will?”
“- Marion McPherson: I want you to be the very best version of yourself that you can be.
- Christine 'Lady Bird' McPherson: What if this is the best version?”
“- Brandon: I've always thought that it was out of character for David to drink anything as corrupt as Whiskey.
- Phillip: Out of character for him to be murdered, too.”
“I'll just take amusement at being a paradox.”
“Dry your eyes, baby; it's out of character.”
“- Violet Crawley: Machiavelli is frequently underrated. He had many qualities.
- Isobel Merton: So did Caligula - not all of them charming.”
“- Dr. Alex Brulov: And how do you know what his real character is?
- Constance Petersen: I know. I know.
- Dr. Alex Brulov: She knows. This is the way science goes backward. Who told you what he is? Freud?, or a crystal ball?”
“- Sigmund Freud: Who am I that your friends should wish us to meet?
- Sherlock Holmes: Beyond the fact that you are a brilliant Jewish physician who was born in Hungary and studied for a while in Paris, and that certain radical theories of yours have alienated the respectable medical community so that you have severed your connections with...” (continue)(continue reading)
“There's always going to be someone as funny as you or funnier.”