Rod Taylor quotes
“- Melanie Daniels: On Mondays and Wednesdays I work for the Travelers Aid at the airport.
- Mitch Brenner: Helping travelers?
- Melanie Daniels: No, misdirecting them.”
“- Mitch Brenner: Aren't those lovebirds?
- Melanie Daniels: No, those are, uh, red birds.
- Mitch Brenner: Oh, I thought they were strawberry finches.
- Melanie Daniels: Oh, yes. We call them that, too.”
“- Melanie Daniels: Just what is it you're looking for, sir?
- Mitch Brenner: Lovebirds.
- Melanie Daniels: Lovebirds, sir?
- Mitch Brenner: Yes. I understand there are different varieties. Is that true?
- Melanie Daniels: Oh yes, there are.
- Mitch Brenner: Well, uh, these are for my sister, for her birthday, see, and uh, as she's only gonna be...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Art doesn't feed me or fill the void when I am not working. If I haven't worked for six months, I can't paint.”
“The fact that I'm going to be unsuccessful at times is pretty well-balanced by the fact that I'm going to be successful at others.”
“To put what you see on paper is the same as funneling what you feel through yourself as a performer.”
“- Pongo: What? 99? Where did they all come from?
- Perdita: What on earth would she want with so many?
- Spotty: She's gonna make coats out of us!”
“It was a beautiful spring day. Tedious time of the year for bachelors.”