Spring quotes18 spring quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Aunt Alicia: Love is eternal spring in an eternal garden!
- Madame Alvarez: And when eternal spring is over?”
“- Monte: You know, Mildred, in the spring, a young man's fancy lightly turns to what he's been thinking about all winter.
- Mildred: It's a good thing California winters are so short.”
“Winter's dying and spring is on its way. I can feel it all over me already!”
“In our town, the puffballs and spring arrive hand in hand. These are the sort of puffballs that drift around, soaring over the cemetery, where all rest in peace, soaring over the beachfront and over the Germans, newly arrived, who don't feel the cold. Drifting, drifting... swirling... swirling... swirling... Drifting, drifting, drifting!”
“- Debbie Griswold: We're covered in human waste.
- Rusty Griswold: Come on, sweetheart, we don't know that it's human.”
“It's the first day of spring. Only 274 days left until winter.”
“- Conan: Yet the spring wind blows, Subotai. Have you ever felt such a wind?
- Subotai: They blow where I live too. In the north of every man's heart.
- Conan: It's never too late, Subotai.
- Subotai: No. It would only lead me back here another day. In even worse company.
- Conan: For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Do you remember the Shire, Mr. Frodo? It'll be spring soon. And the orchards will be in blossom. And the birds will be nesting in the hazel thicket. And they'll be sowing the summer barley in the lower fields... and eating the first of the strawberries with cream. Do you remember the taste of strawberries?”
Same thing every spring. "Tweet-tweet, tweet-tweet! Tweet-tweet, tweet-tweet!" Love's sweet song. Pain in the pinfeathers, I call it!
“It was a beautiful spring day. Tedious time of the year for bachelors.”
“Nearly everybody gets twitterpated in the springtime. For example: you're walking along, minding your own business. You're looking neither to the left, nor to the right, when all of a sudden, you run smack into a pretty face. Woo-woo! You begin to get weak in the knees. Your head's in a whirl. And then you feel light as a feather; and before you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Spring in Wyoming lasts all of two weeks and is marked by mud and rampant pregnancy.”
“- Jimmy Olsen: What are you writing, Miss Lane?
- Lois Lane: An ode to spring. How do you spell massacre?”
“- Trudi: He said it's the first day of spring.
- Harris K. Telemacher: Oh shit! Open season on the L.A. freeway!”
“For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm.”
“In the spring, a young man's fancy lightly turns to what he's been thinking about all winter.”