Quentin Tarantino quotes
“- Rapist #1: You know what this is?
- Cherry Darling: A gun...
- Rapist #1: It's simplicity itself: you see, you point it at what you wanta die, and you pull the little trigger here, and a little bullet comes outta here, and the little bullet hits you right there! And you know what? You don't look like Ava Gardner no more.”
“Shots first, questions later!”
“- Richard Gecko: Well what do they got?
- Seth Gecko: They have four walls and a bed and that's all we need.”
“- Sid: You've got Maverick, all right? He's on the edge, man. He's right on the fucking line, all right? And you've got Iceman, and all his crew. They're gay, they represent the gay man, all right? And they're saying, go, go the gay way, go the gay way. He could go both ways.
- Duane: What about Kelly McGillis?
- Sid: Kelly McGillis, she's...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I will never do Pulp [Fiction] 2 but having said that, I could very well do other movies with these characters.”
“- Santanico Pandemonium: Welcome to slavery.
- Richard Gecko: No thanks, I already had a wife.”
“- Kate Fuller: Where are you taking us?
- Richard Gecko: Mexico.
- Kate Fuller: What's in Mexico?
- Richard Gecko: Mexicans.”
“I've seen me a lot of weird shit in my day, but I ain't never seen a one-legged stripper. I seen me a stripper with one breast. And I seen me a stripper with twelve toes. I've even seen me a stripper with no brains at all, but I ain't never seen a one-legged stripper. And I've been to Morocco.”
“- Rapist #1: I'm gettin' my dick wet.
- Rapist #2: She's only got one leg.
- Rapist #1: Easier access.
- Rapist #2: Oh... that is a good point.”
“Ted, pay attention here. I'm going to make two piles on the bar. One pile which is yours. And another pile which could be yours. And what you have to realize is we're gonna do this thing one way... or the other. Whether it's you who holds the axe or a Mexican maid or some bum we yank off the street.”
“Though I cannot see with these blind eyes, I know the good Lord still loves me! He loves all of his children, why he loves you, and he loves you… [smells Nicky's presence] you make the Lord… very nervous!”
“Ted, a person's life is filled with a zillion little experiences. Some which are insignificant, have no meaning, and, you know, you forget them. Others which you remember for the rest of your natural life. Now, since what we're proposing here is so unusual, so outside the norm, this is a good bet that is going to be one of those incidents that...” (continue)(continue reading)