Michael Fassbender quotes
“- Westray: I'm perfectly willing to believe you had nothing to do with this but I'm not the party you have to convince.
- Counselor: Convince of what, for Christ sake?
- Westray: That this is some sort of coincidence. Because they don't really believe in coincidences. They've heard of them. They've just never seen one.”
“- Steve Wozniak: You can't write code... you're not an engineer... you're not a designer... you can't put a hammer to a nail. I built the circuit board. The graphical interface was stolen from Xerox Parc. Jef Raskin was the leader of the Mac team before you threw him off his own project! Someone else designed the box! So how come ten times in a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“God sent his only son on a suicide mission, but people like him because he made trees.”
“We work in the dark to serve the light. We are assassins.”
“- Callum Lynch: What do you want from me?
- Sophia Rikkin: Your past.”
“O full of scorpions, is my mind.”
“I'll fight 'til from my bones my flesh be hacked.”
“- Charlie Holloway: What we hoped to achieve was to meet our makers. To get answers. Why they even made us in the first place.
- David: Why do you think your people made me?
- Charlie Holloway: We made you because we could.
- David: Can you imagine how disappointing it would be for you to hear the same thing from your creator?
- Charlie Holloway...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Humanity has always feared that which is different.”
“- Charles Xavier: The world's already begun rebuilding its arsenals.
- Erik Lensherr: It's human nature, Charles.
- Charles Xavier: I still have hope.”
“- Mistress Epps: You will remove that black bitch from this property, or I'll take myself back to Cheneyville.
- Edwin Epps: Back to the hogs's trough where I found you? Do not set yourself against Patsy, my dear. Because I will rid myself of you well before I do away with her.”
“- Bass: You say that with pride.
- Edwin Epps: I say it as fact.”
“I don't want people to dislike me. I'm indifferent to whether they dislike me.”
“Who could refrain that had a heart to love, and in that heart courage to make love known?”
“A jackrabbit in a den of wolves - fortunate to be alive.”
“He dropped out of a better school than I dropped out of.”
“- Ravel: No radio, no feed source.
- Millburn: Nobody’s home!
- David: There is nothing in the desert, and no man is nothing.
- Ford: What is that?
- David: Just something from a film I like.”
“Somewhere between five hundred and a thousand songs. Right in your pocket. Because I can't stand looking at that ridiculous Walkman anymore. You're carrying around a brick playing a cassette tape. We're not savages.”
“- Callum Lynch: Where am I?
- Sophia Rikkin: At 6 pm yesterday evening you were executed and pronounced dead. You no longer exist.”
“- Sabina Spielrein: When my father brought me to you I was very ill and my illness was sexual. It's clear that the subject I'm studying is entirely grounded in sexuality so naturally I'm becoming more and more acutely awake of the fact that I have no sexual experience.
- Carl Jung: Law students are not normally expected to rob banks.”