Zeppo Marx quotes
“- Bob Roland: General Smith reports a gas attack. He wants to know what to do.
- Rufus T. Firefly: Tell him to take a teaspoonful of bicarbonate baking soda and a half a glass of water.”
“- Bob Roland: Message from the front, sir.
- Rufus T. Firefly: Oh, I'm sick of messages from the front. Don't we ever get a message from the side?”
“- Jamison: Any luck with the 4:30?
- Hammer: Yeah. It didn't hit me.”
“- Rufus T. Firefly: Lieutenant, why weren't the original indictment papers placed in my portfolio?
- Bob Roland: Why, uh, I didn't think those papers were important at this time, Your Excellency.
- Rufus T. Firefly: You didn't think they were important? Do you realize I had my dessert wrapped in those papers?”