Sarah Silverman quotes
“- KnowsMore: Welcome to the Search Bar. What can I help you find today?
- Ralph: Umm...
- KnowsMore: Umbrella? Umbridge? Umami?
- Ralph: No.
- KnowsMore: Noah's Ark? No Doubt? Nordstrom Rack?
- Ralph: Rrrrrr!
- KnowsMore: Ergonomics? Urban Outfitters? Urkel?
- Vanellope: [to Ralph] I'm pretty sure he's just trying to guess what you're gonna say.” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Rapunzel: For the million dollar question: Do people assume all your problems got solved because a big strong man showed up?
- Vanellope: Yes! What is up with that?
- Ariel, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Elsa, Cinderella, Belle, Anna, Rapunzel: She is a Princess!”
- Vanellope: We are going to the internet!
- Ralph: Super exciting! Just one minor thing: what is an "internet"?
“Some people say my humor focuses too much on stereotypes. It doesn't. It focuses on facts.”
“I like my life alone. I mean, I love being with friends and I love kissing and loving someone to pieces. But it's hard to find someone who doesn't ultimately start judging you and your choices. Men like to squash you. I just want someone who's happy with himself, happy with his life. He doesn't have to squash mine.”
“- Vanellope: What's the big deal over that crummy medal, anyway?
- Ralph: The big deal? Well, this may come as a shock to you, but in my game, I'm the bad guy, and I live in the garbage.
- Vanellope: Cool!
- Ralph: No, not cool! Unhygienic, and lonely, and boring... and that crummy medal, was going to change all that. I bring that baby home I'll...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Mary: I want a guy who can play 36 holes of golf, and still have enough energy to take Warren and me to a baseball game, and eat sausages, and beer, not lite beer, but beer. That's my ad, print it up.
- Brenda: "Fatty who likes golf and beer". Gee, Mary, where are you gonna find a gem like that?
“- Beth: I want someone to eat cheese with.
- James Aaron: That's what I want! That's so simple. That's perfect. Although I'd probably prefer rice pudding. I love - I'm telling you, you have no idea what you're missing. It's so good.”