Sarah Silverman quotes
“- KnowsMore: Welcome to the Search Bar. What can I help you find today?
- Ralph: Umm...
- KnowsMore: Umbrella? Umbridge? Umami?
- Ralph: No.
- KnowsMore: Noah's Ark? No Doubt? Nordstrom Rack?
- Ralph: Rrrrrr!
- KnowsMore: Ergonomics? Urban Outfitters? Urkel?
- Vanellope: [to Ralph] I'm pretty sure he's just trying to guess what you're gonna say.” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Rapunzel: For the million dollar question: Do people assume all your problems got solved because a big strong man showed up?
- Vanellope: Yes! What is up with that?
- Ariel, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Elsa, Cinderella, Belle, Anna, Rapunzel: She is a Princess!”
- Vanellope: We are going to the internet!
- Ralph: Super exciting! Just one minor thing: what is an "internet"?
“I like my life alone. I mean, I love being with friends and I love kissing and loving someone to pieces. But it's hard to find someone who doesn't ultimately start judging you and your choices. Men like to squash you. I just want someone who's happy with himself, happy with his life. He doesn't have to squash mine.”
“Some people say my humor focuses too much on stereotypes. It doesn't. It focuses on facts.”
“- Vanellope: What's the big deal over that crummy medal, anyway?
- Ralph: The big deal? Well, this may come as a shock to you, but in my game, I'm the bad guy, and I live in the garbage.
- Vanellope: Cool!
- Ralph: No, not cool! Unhygienic, and lonely, and boring... and that crummy medal, was going to change all that. I bring that baby home I'll...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Mary: I want a guy who can play 36 holes of golf, and still have enough energy to take Warren and me to a baseball game, and eat sausages, and beer, not lite beer, but beer. That's my ad, print it up.
- Brenda: "Fatty who likes golf and beer". Gee, Mary, where are you gonna find a gem like that?
“- Beth: I want someone to eat cheese with.
- James Aaron: That's what I want! That's so simple. That's perfect. Although I'd probably prefer rice pudding. I love - I'm telling you, you have no idea what you're missing. It's so good.”