Plot – The movie is set in Chicago, the city of Al Capone and of Valentine's night. Violet is the submissive girlfriend of a Mafia boss. Corki is a thief, released on bail after another arrest, and he works as a plumber. The two women meet and, after falling in love with each other, they discover that they can become rich thanks to a huge amount of money that Violet’s boyfriend has to deliver to his boss. However, troubles are around the corner.
All actors – Jennifer Tilly, Gina Gershon, Joe Pantoliano, John P. Ryan, Christopher Meloni, Richard C. Sarafian, Mary Mara, Susie Bright, Margaret Smith, Barry Kivel, Peter Spellos, Ivan Kaneshow all
“Bound” Quotes 14 quotes
“You gotta start respecting Johnny, the way you respect me. Capisce? Good, good. And you, Johnny. You gotta stop acting stupid. You gonna earn this respect that Cesare's gonna give. Capisce? Good, done!”
“- Corky: You know what difference is between you and me, Violet?
- Violet: No.
- Corky: Me neither.”
- Corky: So, Caesar works for the Mafia?
- Violet: Strange, nobody calls it that anymore. Caesar calls it "the Business".
“- Violet: That's a great tattoo. Beautiful labrys. Are you surprised I know what it is?
- Corky: Maybe.”
“- Violet: I'm trying to seduce you.
- Corky: Why?
- Violet: Because I want to. I've wanted to ever since I saw you that day in the elevator. I know you don't believe me, but I can prove it to you. You can't believe what you see. But you can believe... what you feel. I've been thinking about you all day.”
“If there's one thing I can't stand about sleeping with women, it's all the fucking mind-reading.”
“- Caesar: What did she do to you?
- Violet: Everything you couldn't.”
“- Corky: To steal, I need to know someone like I know myself.
- Violet: You think you know me like that?”
“- Violet: We're not that different, Corky.
- Corky: This is the part where you tell me what matters is on the inside, and that inside of you there's a little dyke just like me.”
“I have this image of you - inside of me - like a part of me.”
“For me, stealing's always been a lot like sex. Two people who want the same thing: they get in a room, they talk about it. They start to plan. It's kind of like flirting. It's kind of like foreplay, 'cause the more they talk about it, the wetter they get. The only difference is, I can fuck someone I've just met. But to steal? I need to know...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Johnny hits on me all the time. He hits on anything in high heels.”
“I'm not apologizing for what I did. I'm apologizing for what I didn't do.”