“Exit to Eden” quotes(1994)
Plot – Two Los Angeles police officers are chasing a pair of diamond traffickers. A witness has taken compromising photos. Every character ends up in a luxurious holiday resort where Mistress Lisa, the hostess, helps wealthy clients to lose their inhibitions and to live openly their sexual fantasies.
All actors – Dana Delany, Paul Mercurio, Rosie O'Donnell, Dan Aykroyd, Hector Elizondo, Stuart Wilson, Iman, Sean O'Bryan, Stephanie Niznik, Phil Redrow, Sandra Taylor, Julie Hughesshow all
“Exit to Eden” Quotes 17 quotes
- Lisa Emerson: Babies and bondage, I could do both?
- Elliot Slater: Yeah, I'd love to say, "My wife is a dominatrix".
- Lisa Emerson: I can just see myself at the kids' school on career day.
How do you decide you wanna be a dominatrix? What, do you wake up one day and go, "Hey, I feel like being bossy"?
“An alternative lifestyle. Do you know what that is? That's just a phrase deviants use to cover up their sex lives.”
“- Sheila Kingston: Maybe if you spiced up your sex life a little you wouldn't be divorced.
- Fred Lavery: What do you mean? I spiced it up plenty. Many's the time I let the wife get on top.”
“- Tommy Miller: How can I fulfill your fantasy?
- Sheila Kingston: Go paint my house!”
“You know how some men like women's legs, some like big breasts, some like long hair? Know what I like? I like butts. Men's beautiful behinds. You know what I like to do to gorgeous butts? I like to squeeze them, pinch them and caress them.”
“Why are we pretending your bag isn't buzzing? You bought a vibrator.”
“- Tommy Miller: It's my dream just to make you happy.
- Sheila Kingston: Yeah, you and every man.”
“I've had my share of bad times with men, okay? Some are assholes, Elliot is not. If we don't cultivate the good ones, there aren't going to be any.”
“- Sheila Kingston: I'll catch you later, I gotta get a bikini wax.
- Fred Lavery: Ugh! Just stop telling me about that disgusting female stuff. No wonder you were never married.”
“- Tommy Miller: May I do my specialty?
- Sheila Kingston: Ah, no, I don't really feel like having my toes sucked right now.”