Mafia quotes15 mafia quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You've fucked with the wrong person! My husband does business with the Mafia! When they track you down, you, your entire family, everyone you ever knew will all get chainsaw enemas!”
“The Mafia? I've shit them.”
“I don't know what happened to your kid, Ed. But I understand he was a bit of a snoop. Poked his nose around in a lot of dangerous places where he didn't really belong. Now, suppose I went up to your town, New York, and I started messing around with the Mafia. I wind up dead in the EastRiver. And my wife or my father complains to the police...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- John Gotti: We're gonna do a hit now, gonna do a real hit. We're goin back, yeah... back to some real, in your face Cosa Nostra. Out in front on the line... make 'em sit back and watch the volcano blow. You with me?
- Sammy Gravano: I'm wit ya, John, all the way to the finish.”
“- Anthony 'Tony' Cortino: Gianini... any Sicilian in you?
- Pepper Gianini: Not since last night.”
If the Mario brothers weren't New Jersey's third-largest crime family, I'd say, "Kiss my ass". But considering your status, I will say "Slurp my butt".
“Italian politics have had these men for centuries. They are the true Mafia.”
- Corky: So, Caesar works for the Mafia?
- Violet: Strange, nobody calls it that anymore. Caesar calls it "the Business".
“You know, Michael, now that you're so respectable I think you're more dangerous than you ever were. In fact, I preferred you when you were just a common Mafia hood.”
“- Reva Prosky: It's the mafia! The mafia is after us!
- Marianne Flan: Oh, the mafia wouldn't try to kill us and make it look like an accident! They'd just kill us! They're the mafia.
- Reva Prosky: Oh, yes. But what if it connects them to something bigger, like drugs, or murder!?
- Marianne Flan: Do you know much about the mafia?”
I was sad, I was starved. It was time to treat myself. Then I though, "What about... Italian?".
“- Don Canneloni: In the past, the Canneloni family was the most powerful of the families. We controlled drugs, prostitution, extortion, prostitution, gambling...
- Slim: Uh, you said 'prostitution' twice.
- Don Canneloni: Well, I like it.”