Carrie-Anne Moss quotes
“After 'The Matrix,' I cannot wear sunglasses. As soon as I put them on, people recognize me.”
“- Detective Shaw: What happened ? You're gonna tell me, you know what?
- Elliot: Please don't make me say it. Don't say it, don't think it. If I tell you about him, you and your kids... You're all dead. I'm afraid of putting this into your head.
- Detective Shaw: Tell me.
- Elliot: The Bye Bye Man...”
“You mix your laundry list with your grocery list, you'll end up eating your underwear for breakfast.”
“I wished I had one more chance, to say what really mattered, to say how much I loved you, how grateful I was for every moment I was with you. But by the time said what I wanted to, it was too late. But you brought me back. You gave me my wish. One more chance to say what I really wanted to say... Kiss me, once more. Kiss me.”
“Eventually I want to be a full-time mother who works occasionally - and being an actor you have that freedom.”
“Touch me and that hand will never touch anything again.”
“- Commander Kate Bowman: How do you propose that I explain to Houston that two of my crew went blind drinking moonshine vodka?
- Gallagher: Very carefully?”
“The answer is out there, Neo, and it's looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to.”
“- Natalie: What's the last thing that you do remember?
- Leonard Shelby: My wife...
- Natalie: That's sweet.
- Leonard Shelby: ...dying. I remember my wife dyng.”
“- Trinity: Six hours ago, I was ready to give my life for you. Do you know what has changed in the last six hours?
- Neo: No.
- Trinity: Nothing.”
“- Trinity: You always told me to stay off the freeway.
- Morpheus: Yes, that's true.
- Trinity: You said it was suicide.
- Morpheus: Then let us hope that I was wrong.”
“- Seraph: There are no weapons allowed in this club. At the bottom of this elevator there is a coat check girl and, if we are lucky, a man to check weapons.
- Trinity: And if we are unlucky?
- Seraph: Then there will be many men.”
“- Natalie: Tell me about her again.
- Leonard Shelby: Why?
- Natalie: Because you like to remember her.
- Leonard Shelby: She was beautiful. To me, she was perfect.
- Natalie: No, don't just recite the words. Close your eyes... and remember her.”
“- Natalie: Even if you get revenge you're not gonna remember it. You're not even going to know that it happened.
- Leonard Shelby: My wife deserves vengeance. It doesn't make a difference whether I know about it. Just because there are things I don't remember doesn't makes my actionsmeaningless. The world doesn't just disappear when you close...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Gallagher: Well, that's about it. I hate this planet. I really miss Earth. I really miss a lot of things. I... I 'm gonna miss you. Aren't you gonna say anything? ...I shoulda kissed you.
- Commander Kate Bowman: Yeah, you shoulda kissed me.”