“- Dr. Eve Saks: None of those drugs have been approved by the FDA.
- Ron Woodroof: Screw the FDA. I'm gonna be DOA.”
“Dallas Buyers Club” quotes(2013)
Plot – Dallas Buyers Club' is the true story of Ron Woodruff, a Texan electrician and a rebellious cowboy. In 1986 he's diagnosed with AIDS and according to the doctors he has few days left to live. He's not resigned to such a sort of death sentence and cures himself with alternative medications, which are illegal in USA.
All actors – Matthew McConaughey, Jennifer Garner, Jared Leto, Denis O'Hare, Steve Zahn, Michael O'Neill, Dallas Roberts, Griffin Dunne, Kevin Rankin, Donna Duplantier, Deneen Tyler, J.D. Evermore, Ian Casselberry, Noelle Wilcox, Bradford Cox, Rick Espaillat, Lawrence Turner, Lucius Falick, James DuMont, Jane McNeill, Don Brady, Matthew Thompson, Tony Bentley, Sean Boyd, Rachel Wulff, Neeona Neal, Scott Takeda, Jonathan Tabler, Joji Yoshida, Carl Palmer, Martin Covert, Douglas M. Griffin, David Lichtenstein, Craig Borten, Henry Frost, Arthur Smith, , Chris Angerdina, Joseph Blackstone, Allen Boudreaux, Heather Ashley Boyd, Kenneth Kynt Bryan, Edward J. Clare, John C. Coffman, JJ Coker, Ross P. Cook, Robert D'Arensbourg, Steven J. Daniels, Justin Edward Davis, Josh Duffy, Adam Dunn, Sarah Eilts, Lily Virginia Filson, Chance Fitzgerald, Alexandra Goel, Jency Griffin, Steffie Grote, Gene Kevin Hames Jr., Mark Anthony Hardin, William E. Harris, Jeanine Hill, Charles Hunt, Jacquelyn Twodat Jackson, Mark Joyce, Gabriel Kissinger, Cynthia LeBlanc, Elton LeBlanc, Wanda Leigh, A.J. Leitell, Juliet Reeves London, Claire McReynolds, Steven Meadows, Clint Michael Naquin, Amy O'Bryant, Jay Oliver, James Ourso, Catherine Kim Poon, Philippe Radelet, Gus Rhodes, Ryan Daniel Rodriguez, Robert Segari, Logan Douglas Smith, Michael David Smith, Joshua Tran, Tre Tureaud, Joseph Uzzell, Bob Walker, John Wettermark, Treasure White, Christina Michelle Williams, Jesse Yarborough, Frank Youngshow all
“Dallas Buyers Club” Quotes 16 quotes
“- Richard Barkley: Mr Woodroof, I'm afraid that you're nothing more than a common drug dealer, so if you'll excuse us...
- Ron Woodroof: Oh, I'm the drug dealer? No, you're the fuckin' drug dealer. I mean, goddamn, people are dyin'. And y'all are up there afraid that we're gonna find an alternative without you.”
“- Ron Woodroof: I still got HIV?
- Dr. Vass: You will always test positive for HIV. And now you've got AIDS for all the toxic shit you've put in your body. You've shut your immune system and now you've got chronic leumonia, among other things. It could cause memory loss, mood swings, aching joints.
- Ron Woodroof: So if it sucks, I got it.”
“- Ron Woodroof: Do you ever miss your regular life?
- Dr. Eve Saks: Regular life? What is that? It doesn't exist.”
“- Dr. Sevard: You don't know what the drugs are. He's got HIV...
- Tucker: Woodruff?
- Ron Woodroof: AIDS... I got AIDS.”
“- Ron Woodroof: Guess who's going to Mexico, lookin' for a hot date?
- Dr. Eve Saks: Do I look like someone who takes vacations?
- Ron Woodroof: A little tequila, sunshine and tacos never hurt anybody.”
“- Ron Woodroof: I don't want a nurse. I want a doctor. I want a goddamn doctor now!
- Dr. Eve Saks: Well, how can I help you?
- Ron Woodroof: You fucking deaf, lady? Hmm?
- Dr. Eve Saks: No, I'm a fucking doctor.”
“- Dr. Eve Saks: You're in the hospital. You almost died.
- Ron Woodroof: I bet that didn't surprise anybody.”
“- Dr. Eve Saks: We can make you comfortable.
- Ron Woodroof: What? Hook me up to the morphine drip, let me fade on out? Nah. Sorry, lady, but I prefer to die with my boots on.”
“I got one... one life, right? Mine. But sh... Fuck, I want somebody else's sometimes. Sometimes I just feel like I'm fighting for a life I just ain't got time to live. I want it to mean something.”
“- Rayon: I'm Rayon.
- Ron Woodroof: Congratulations... fuck off and go back to your bed.”
“Would you stop starin' at her tits, Rayon, you're startin' to look normal.”
“That shit is purer than a preacher daughter's pussy, right there.”
“- Rayon's Father: I suppose I should thank you for wearing men's clothes and not embarrassing me.
- Rayon: Are you ashamed of me? 'Cause I hadn't realized that.
- Rayon's Father: God help me.
- Rayon: He is helping you. I have AIDS.”
“Let me give y'all a little news flash. There ain't nothin' out there can kill fuckin' Ron Woodroof in 30 days.”